Clinical Pharmacy Coordinator - Pharmacy, FT-Days, RSC
Company: Memorial Healthcare System
Posted on: November 11, 2018
* Serves as a mentor to Pharmacy Residents, students and clinical staff.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks and projects to ensure timely completion. Delegates and assigns work commensurate with knowledge, skill and experience, and ensures the work is performed appropriately.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary teams to assist with problem identification and resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new services, and systems/performance measures including attending committee meetings.
- Responsible for formulary management for protocol development, policies, procedures, medication evaluation and the standardization of medical care for the department.
- Serves as a resource to staff regarding departmental/area policies, procedures and services.
- Designs, evaluate and implements drug therapy protocals and medication use evaluation studies. Provides compreshensive Pharmaceutical services to patients and clinical staff. Serve as mentor for RX students and residents.
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, effective communication skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Education: Doctor of Pharmacy from an accredited school of pharmacy. Residency trained or Board certified in an applicable field.
Licensure, Certification and Registration: Florida state licensure as a Pharmacist.
Required Work Experience: 3 years as a Clinical Specialist.
Memorial Regional Hospital South is the home of Memorial Rehabilitation Institute and provides a wide range of healthcare services to the South Florida region. With 280 beds and 505 employees, Memorial Regional Hospital South offers compassionate care and services such as:
- Memorial Rehabilitation Institute, featuring an 89-bed inpatient program, a comprehensive outpatient program, and more, to get patients Back to Their MAX
- Emergency Department
- Hospice Unit
- Laboratory Services
- Molecular Laboratory
- Podiatry Residency Program
- Surgical Services
- Womens Imaging Center
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician Offices
- Rehabilitation Psychology Department
A leader in rehabilitation, Memorial Regional Hospital South has also been recognized by The Leapfrog Group, which has consistently awarded the facility with an A Rating for Patient Safety, and by Press Ganeys Guardian of Excellence Award for emergency room and outpatient Patient Satisfaction.
Memorial Healthcare System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Employment at Memorial Healthcare System is subject to post offer, pre-placement assessment, including drug testing.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
Keywords: Memorial Healthcare System, Miami , Clinical Pharmacy Coordinator - Pharmacy, FT-Days, RSC, Healthcare , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!