Physician - PERM - Neonatology Opportunity in Alabama
Company: HealthTrust Workforce Solutions
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Neonatology opening in Miami, Florida. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust As HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, we focus on a healthcare facility's most valuable resource for delivering exceptional patient experiences - its people. We believe healthcare isn't defined by the four walls in which it's practiced. It's defined by the people for whom and by whom it is delivered. Neonatologist Positions in Southeast AL About the position Acuity Level: IIIB Facility Overview: Led by volunteer boards made up of community leaders, the facility operates as a 420-bed regional referral center, serving approximately 600,000 people throughout its neighboring communities and counties. It also offers a full range of healthcare services through its main campus in Southeast AL, including family-centered women's care, advanced cardiovascular and cancer treatments, state-of-the-art surgical procedures, and comprehensive pain management services. The facility is supported by a medical staff of more than 250 physicians representing virtually every medical specialty. In addition boasts more than 2,500 highly-qualified employees providing the latest diagnostic, clinical, surgical and patient care services available in the tri-states area. Facility Highlight:
- Children's Services Care team is currently comprised of two neonatologists, two physicians in the Pediatric Hospitalist Program, a medical director and an attending.
- As this is a start-up, the number of NICU bassinets will be determined at a future date.
- 1,500 deliveries annually. Additional benefits below:
- Health insurance (United Healthcare PPO, EPO, CDCP plans - All offer the same coverage, there are just varying premiums, deductibles, OOP costs)
- HSA account available if enrolled in CDCP plan
- FSA account available
- Dental (Delta Dental - HMO/PPO)
- Pharmacy (CVS Caremark)
- Life AD&D; Insurance plans
- ST/LT Disability
- 401k match program
- Relocation assistance available
- CME allowance annually
- Cell phone reimbursement Requirements:
- Ability to obtain an AL license Accepts H1b visas - NO Accepts J1 visas - NO Reference the following job ID: 94616 Together with our healthcare facility partners, we ensure that healthcare professionals have the skills, tools and support needed to fulfill their mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences. This means taking a holistic, long-term view of your career options and taking as good a care of our people as our hospital partners take of their patients. When healthcare professionals are empowered with the right skills, tools and employment opportunity to fulfill their mission - something incredible happens. Patient satisfaction soars, employee collaboration takes hold and healthcare organizations deliver high quality, sustainable access to care. If you are interested or know of any colleagues who may be interested, please contact me immediately at or email: Apply today. Keyphrases: neonatology jobs, neonatologist jobs, neonatologist nurse jobs, pediatric neonatology jobs, pediatric neonatologist jobs
Keywords: HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, Miami , Physician - PERM - Neonatology Opportunity in Alabama, Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!