Adult Psychiatry in the Sunshine state
Company: Tenet Healthcare
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Delray Beach, Florida. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com We are seeking additional psychiatrists for our hospital based program at Delray Medical Center, in Palm Beach County, Florida.Our new physicians will be employed by Tenet Florida Physician Services, our 200+ provider multispecialty group, based across Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Palm Beach County, Florida.We are seeking board eligible or board certified psychiatrists who are interested in 100% inpatient work OR a combination of an inpatient/outpatient practice.
- Guaranteed salary with productivity bonus
- Paid Time Off, with CME w/stipend
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health, dental, life insurance, retirement benefits (401k, salary deferment program), short term, long term disability
- Centralized billing, coding, and collections
- In house human resources, IT, marketing, business development, and PR teamsYou also have the opportunity with work with medical students and residents from Florida Atlantic University medical school and a forthcoming psychiatry residency.Delray Beach is a coastal suburban community located in southern Palm Beach County. We have A-rated private and public schools, great golf and tennis, water sports, fine dining, and many 4 year universities in the area. Located an hour from Miami, minutes from Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach, cultural amenities abound, including fine dining, museums, metropolitan shopping and entertainment. 3 international airports are in an hour radius.Delray Medical Center, a 493-bed acute care hospital with 53 adult psych beds located on a 42-acre campus, has served the communities of southern Palm Beach County and northern Broward County for more than 25 years. The hospital has 1600 employees and over 600 physicians. As both a community hospital and a Level I Trauma Center, Delray Medical center is equipped to offer a high level of care for a wide variety of medical and surgical specialties from a team of experienced, highly-trained healthcare professionalsIf you would like to obtain additional information about this opportunity, please contact me or send a copy of your Curriculum Vitae for consideration. Minimum Qualifications- Must be MD or DO- Must be board certified or board eligible- Must have an active FL license or in the process of obtaining Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare, Miami , Adult Psychiatry in the Sunshine state, Healthcare , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!