Emergency Room (ED) Registered Nurse (RN) Per Diem PRN
Company: Kendall Regional Medical Center
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Kendall Regional Medical Center
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 417-bed, full-service, Level I
Trauma hospital providing 24-hour comprehensive medical, trauma,
burn, surgical, women and children's services, behavioral health
and diagnostic services, along with a wide range of patient and
community services. Kendall Regional Medical Center has been
honored by being nationally recognized with many prestigious awards
and accolades, including: Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals, a
HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical
Excellence, The Joint Commission Certification as a Primary Stroke
Center, accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, and most recently,
by the Joint Commission as a "Top Performer" on key quality
Isn't it time you were offered a competitive salary and an
exceptional benefits package that complements your lifestyle? Join
the team at Kendall Regional Medical Center. Our award-winning
hospital fosters an atmosphere that constantly rewards our nurses
and clinical professionals for their commitment, while encouraging
them to maintain a healthy lifestyle outside of work!
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading
provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America.
HCA has been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical
Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of
We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and
Part-time including: vacation, ESPP, 401k, and Medical Insurance.
Per Diem status offers ESPP and 401k benefits.
$5000 Sign On Bonus Available For Full Time Commitment !
As one of three trauma centers in Miami, our ED unit is comprised
of a 36-bed Adult ED as well as a separate 12-bed Pediatric ED and
a newly renovated Fast Track area.
- Provides professional nursing care within the Emergency
Department; coordinates care planning with other disciplines.
Provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general
aspects of patient care.
- Plans, provides and evaluates patient education specific to the
patient's assessed needs, abilities and readiness as appropriate to
the patient's length of stay.
- Follows standards relating to patient/family
- Documents patient education as per policies, in a timely
- Instructs patient regarding equipment that may be required
during hospital stay.
Learn More About Our ER:
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized
Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State
Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing
- Current ACLS certification.
- Current BLS certification.
- PALS within 1 year of hire.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally
and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Proficient in interpreting EKG.
- Two (2) years of Emergency Nursing experience preferred.
Keywords: Kendall Regional Medical Center, Miami , Emergency Room (ED) Registered Nurse (RN) Per Diem PRN, Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!