QC Lab Support Associate l
Company: ADMA Biologics
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: August 17, 2019
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly
committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient
patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this
underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to
production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking
for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical
industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then
consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity
available for a QC Lab Support Associate I!
The QC Lab Support Associate I will Performs cGMP laboratory
support activities including Sample Accessioning, Product Reserve
management, Temperature Monitoring of storage chambers, Glassware
Cleaning, Supply Inventory management, etc. May also assist with
Stability Studies and other QC initiatives.
Performs all work under GMP conditions. Provide customer support to
- Performs cGMP laboratory support activities such as:
- Customer support functions for QC laboratories such as cleaning
glassware and custodial services, monitoring temperature controlled
chambers, shipping samples, sample preparation, administrative
- Providing QC functions for product, such as assisting with
Stability, Appearance, and Reserve programs, sample accessioning,
providing information to internal and external customers.
- Utilizes and adheres to cGMP practices in documentation and
execution of job functions.
- Completes documentation to ensure compliance with
specifications and procedures.
- Performs other assigned QC Lab Support initiatives.
- Trains to become an appearance inspector / performes appearance
- Interacts with others, both within and outside the department,
to provide customer support on issues related to department
- Ensures that assigned Laboratory Support areas meet all
regulatory requirements by verifying procedures are being followed,
all recordkeeping is current, proper maintenance occurs and new
requirements are identified as they arise.
- Assists in other functions, as assigned by the Manager.
Requires a Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry, Medical
Technology, or related scientific field.
1-3 years of experience in a regulated laboratory setting
preferred, and previous work experience in a regulated
environment (FDA, EPA, etc.) is preferred. Must be familiar with
GLP and GMP guidelines.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive
benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks' Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Company paid shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: ADMA Biologics, Miami , QC Lab Support Associate l, Healthcare , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!