Banquet Server (part-time & on
Company: Concord Hospitality
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: October 18, 2020
The ideal candidate to apply is an individual passionate about
service and driven by growth: Additionally, s/he must enjoy working
in a fast-paced, demanding-yet exciting environment. Read on for
more details about this exciting opportunity!
- Set tables in assigned area (or check to see that they have
been set) correctly and uniformly, using: clean, pressed linen
(without rips, stains, or tears); clean unspotted silverware, clean
china with no chips or cracks; clean unspotted glassware. Properly
clean and fill table complements (salt and pepper, sugar, bread
- Know the menu for each function served and be able to
knowledgeably explain the major ingredients and preparation methods
for each item to be served;
- Greet and serve guests, following guidelines and all other
details of our policies and procedures regarding the service of
food and beverage;
- Complete any assigned side work, such as refilling condiments,
sorting linens, hanging/storing drapes, cleaning/storing serving
- Keep stations neat, and clean during service, constantly
patrolling, refilling water, coffee, removing items, etc;
- Work safely and courteously at all times.
Needed to be successful in this position:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivation. Customer Service orientation.
- Ability to work independently and to manage projects
- Organized and detailed oriented.
- High school graduate (or higher)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Prior experience preferred. A high
school diploma or equivalent required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate
effectively and professionally with other business departments,
guests, and vendors. Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult
situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle,
or feel objects, or telephone. The employee must regularly lift
and/or move up to 10-25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up
to 50 pounds.
At each turn,Concord prides itself on five cornerstones: Quality,
Integrity, Community, Profitability and #Fun. The associates of
Concord believe in a strong culture with focus on Health and
Wellness, Sustainability, and Work/Life Balance:
Our Benefits (applies to Full-time Associates ONLY)
- Competitive Pay;
- Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans,
prescription discounts plus vision/dental;
- 401K Retirement Program with company contribution- FREE
- Discounted hotel room night program (Concord,& Marriott);
- Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary;
- Voluntary Short- and Long-Term Disability programs;
- Verizon Wireless discount- save up to 18% off your billing a
month with our partnership with Verizon.
Concord Hospitality earned the recognition of Great Place to Work--
as well as recent acknowledgement of Great Places to Work for
millennials, and for women!
Proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V and maintain a drug-free work
*Management reserves the right to change, modify, and/or alter any
of the duties listed above to meet business demands.
Keywords: Concord Hospitality, Miami , Banquet Server (part-time & on, Hospitality & Tourism , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!