Banquet Bartender (part-time/on
Company: Concord Hospitality
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: October 18, 2020
The ideal candidate to apply is an individual passionate about
service and driven by growth: Additionally, s/he must enjoy working
in a fast-paced, demanding-yet exciting environment. Read on for
more details about this exciting opportunity!
- Professionally accept orders from patrons;
- Prepare and serve liquor, mixed drinks, wine, beer, and
nonalcoholic drinks as ordered;
- Ensure that fruit and other garnishes are prepared ahead of the
opening of the bar;
- Maintain the bar and keep it clean, stocked, and
- Attractively display the house offerings in an enticing
- Ensures that customers are of legal drinking age by verifying
- Uses proper judgment and, when necessary, refuses service to
patrons who are intoxicated or disruptive;
- Submits orders or creates requisition forms for liquor, beer,
and other bar-related supplies.
Needed to be successful in this position:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivation. Customer Service orientation.
- Ability to work independently and to manage projects
- Organized and detailed oriented.
- High school graduate (or higher)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Prior experience preferred. A high
school diploma or equivalent required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate
effectively and professionally with other business departments,
guests, and vendors. Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult
situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle,
or feel objects, or telephone. The employee must regularly lift
and/or move up to 10-25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up
to 50 pounds.
At each turn,Concord prides itself on five cornerstones: Quality,
Integrity, Community, Profitability and #Fun. The associates of
Concord believe in a strong culture with focus on Health and
Wellness, Sustainability, and Work/Life Balance:
Our Benefits (applies to Full-time Associates ONLY)
- Competitive Pay;
- Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans,
prescription discounts plus vision/dental;
- 401K Retirement Program with company contribution- FREE
- Discounted hotel room night program (Concord,& Marriott);
- Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary;
- Voluntary Short- and Long-Term Disability programs;
- Verizon Wireless discount- save up to 18% off your billing a
month with our partnership with Verizon.
Concord Hospitality earned the recognition of Great Place to Work--
as well as recent acknowledgement of Great Places to Work for
millennials, and for women!
Proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V and maintain a drug-free work
*Management reserves the right to change, modify, and/or alter any
of the duties listed above to meet business demands.
Keywords: Concord Hospitality, Miami , Banquet Bartender (part-time/on, Hospitality & Tourism , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!