Company: Express Employment Professionals - Headquarters
Posted on: May 6, 2021
- Identifies and marks vehicles for export by port of
- Drives the vehicles to the staging area in premises for loading
- Drives and secures the vehicles into containers and car racks
- Maintain awareness of surroundings (i.e. vehicles, people
checking equipment, etc.) at all times. Secondary
- Operates a forklift to maneuver inoperable vehicles to the
staging area and/or containers.
- Responsible for receiving transporters and providing assistance
during the check-in process.
- Inspects all incoming vehicles and enters information into the
- Must maintain a clean work area, free of debris or safety
- Perform other related duties as assigned. Job Requirements:
- Experience driving a variety of vehicles, to include driving
compact, mid-size and large trucks
- Experience parking in confined spaces and parallel parking
- Experience operating a manual and automatic transmission.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English at a Basic
- Must be able to accurately process alpha/numeric
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to obtain internal forklift certification within 90
days of employment.
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and/or holidays, as
- Ability to work with limited supervision and strong
- Ability to think logically and make sound decisions.
- High school or GED required
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals - Headquarters, Miami , Valet Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!