Customer Service Specialist
Company: Bright Metro
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
Our client is a mobile developer and publisher founded in 2006,
known for putting out fun and innovative mobile games.Job
Location: Onsite. The Miami office is located in the vibrant
Wynwood Arts and Entertainment District. Salary: $40K.We offer
competitive pay, health benefits, and flexible time off policy. We
are searching for a customer service representative to manage
customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process
refunds, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of
communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able
to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience
working with communication portals such as Zendesk. Strong written
communication skills are a must.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude
toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Responding promptly to customer reviews.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as
necessary.Required Skills, Experience, and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, or related
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Experience working with customer support.Additional
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Bright Metro, Miami , Customer Service Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!