Store Team Leader - Aventura, FL
Company: Party City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
COME JOIN THE PARTY
At PCHI we create joy for our customers by making it easy to create
unforgettable memories. We are Customer Obsessed. Our Store Team
Leader's lead by example and possess the energy and enthusiasm to
match our customers excitement while providing an exceptional
shopping experience. We are knowledgeable about our products and
services because we have the broadest and best selection of party
goods in the industry. We ensure we are in-stock and easy to shop.
We inspire our customers with exciting concepts, themes, ideas and
provide everything they need to bring their party to life.
At PCHI, our promise is Customer First, People Matter, It Can Be
Done and Celebrate! We live our brand every day and love to
CUSTOMER-FIRST! (BRING OUR SERVICE MODEL TO LIFE-FRIENDLY, EASY,
* You will deliver an exceptional Customer experience by ensuring
we have the right Team Members in place through the selection,
training, and development of your team.
* You will cultivate an 'It can be done' attitude with your team
when it comes to overcoming obstacles and inspiring joy for our
* You will be responsible for providing the ultimate balloon
experience for our Customers.
* You will be responsible for executing best in class sales and
service strategies along with delivering on sales, profit, and
service targets, as well as delivering on all key talent
* You will reinforce exceptional Customer service behaviors
delivered by your team through accountability, recognition, and
* You will provide value to Customers by delivering a Customer
friendly in-store and curbside shopping experience.
* You will leverage technology to enhance the Customer service
experience for both our internal and external Customers.
* You will enable the store team to thrive in an environment of
frequent change through establishing a culture of inspiration and
commitment to the organization's goals and strategies.
* You will leverage and understand all your business reports to
make daily decisions.
* You will drive sales growth in core businesses, balloons and omni
* You will oversee all aspects of merchandising and inventory
* You are responsible for managing payroll and store
* You are responsible for store planning, scheduling, and task
DRIVE SALES AND OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY
* You will lead an operationally efficient store, enabling a sales
and service culture.
* You will provide services and solutions that drive Customer
* You will deliver an outstanding Customer experience by focusing
on our service model (Friendly, Easy and Accurate).
* You will always prioritize Customer interactions over tasks.
CULTIVATE A CUSTOMER CENTRIC/ENGAGED TEAM
* You have full accountability for hiring, training, coaching, and
developing the store team to ensure they do what's right for our
* You are responsible for creating an environment that promotes
Team Member engagement and retention.
* You will invest in training strategies/initiatives to enhance
skill and capabilities.
* You will create sustainable Talent Plans to fuel continued team
* Your role is critical in executing our company's purpose, promise
and priorities that are focused on our internal and external
PARTY PERKS AND REWARDS
* Comprehensive Benefit Plan
* 401(K) Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Competitive salary
* Fun working environment
* Generous associate discount
* Lifestyle benefits
* The replenishment process will require you to lift, push and pull
up to 25lbs daily.
* Cleaning, store recovery, setting plan-o-grams and endcap
maintenance is required.
* Climbing ladders is required to re-stock and obtain merchandise
for our customers.
* Ringing transactions on a register is required.
* Utilization of our helium system to fulfill customer orders is
Keywords: Party City, Miami , Store Team Leader - Aventura, FL, Hospitality & Tourism , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!