Food and Beverage Manager
Company: Lost Boy & Co.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionLegendary Fox's Lounge Sherron Inn is making a
comeback!! We are looking for eager people excited to join our team
and lead us into history!!We are looking for an experienced
assistant general manager to help the general manager in directing
daily business operations. The assistant general manager should be
experienced in a supervisory role, and be able to confidently
deliver performance feedback, set goals, foster teamwork, and
clearly communicate business objectives. The AGM must be able to
competently perform duties in the absence of the general manager.To
be a successful assistant general manager, you should eagerly
participate in educational and training opportunities. The AGM must
be able to motivate and positively influence staff, especially
during times of low morale. A top candidate for this position must
have strong leadership and organizational skills. The AGM should be
firm, but also approachable.
- Cooperating with the general manager, and assisting with
anything from project planning to staff management.
- Nurturing positive working relationships with staff.
- Delegating daily tasks.
- Addressing any issues in a timely fashion.
- Supervising staff and controlling merchandise.
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are followed.
- Setting a good example for staff.Requirements
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Good observation skills.
- An ability to deliver constructive criticism.
- Computer literate and basic Math skills.
- An ability to identify weaknesses and provide coaching where
Keywords: Lost Boy & Co., Miami , Food and Beverage Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!