Company: The Elser Hotel Residences
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com.
The Elser Hotel & Residences is a 49-story luxury condominium hotel
located in Downtown Miami. The newly completed tower offers 646
fully furnished rooms/residences, over 19,000 square feet of
curated amenities and 5,000 square feet of prime retail space.
Named after the iconic Elser Pier, which was built in the 1900s and
became the premier place for locals and visitors to enjoy the
magical shoreline of Biscayne Bay in downtown Miami, The Elser
Hotel & Residences will continue this tradition.
The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for administering and
coordinating housekeeping functions in assigned sections, as well
as assuming all Housekeeping Manager functions in his/her
- Inspect Room Attendant's work performance within assigned
section on a daily basis to ensure the standards and productivity
levels are being met and maintained.
- In the absence of the Housekeeping Manager or Assistant
Housekeeping Manager, inspect all V.I.P. rooms and report their
availability to the Front Office, according to hotel
- Oversee the closing of the floors at the end of the day,
ensuring the Room Attendants' carts are clean and restocked.
- Ensure records of daily assignments are completed, signed off
and turned into the Housekeeping Office on time.
- Maintain key control.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the
- Monitor cleanliness and orderliness of Room Attendants' carts,
linen closets, control closets, stairways and landings.
- Oversee the daily assignment of duties, ensuring Room
Attendants and House Attendants carry a work assignment.
- Carry an active pager/radio to maintain contact with the Front
Office and/or Engineering throughout the shift.
- Report on progress of all out-of-order rooms under the
Housekeeping Department's supervision to the Guest Services
Manager, according to standards.
- Initiate work orders for repairs and maintenance and forward to
Engineering. Follow through on each work order until
- Assist with training of Housekeeping staff.
- May be required to clean rooms as business needs dictate.
- Ensure completion of cleaning projects on a biannual
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. College course work
in related field helpful.
- At least two to three years of progressive experience in a
hotel or related field preferred.
- Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
Keywords: The Elser Hotel Residences, Miami , Housekeeping Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!