Company: David's Bridal, LLC.
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: November 25, 2022
future opportunity To join our teamWhat if you discovered a
company that dominates the products in their category - 1 out of 3
being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their
industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their
customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer
service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a
formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At
David's Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay
true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the
wedding dress that matches her personal style-or the career that's
a perfect fit. We're always available to speak to future talent! If
you would like to join David's Bridal one day, and you believe this
could be the perfect role for you, but is not available, please
consider applying anyway. Say "I DO" to your future! The Operations
Supervisor supports the Store Manager in aspects of the store. They
will assist in the achievement of sale goals, Five-Star Customer
Service and profitability goals through program execution and
foundational excellence. The Operations Supervisor is a dynamic,
attentive and inspiring leader who has mastered operational
excellence; a mentor and coach to the Customer Service
Representative's team, who sets expectations for Five-Star Customer
Service. The Operations Supervisor is responsible for adhering to
all standard operating procedures to ensure flawless execution of
core processes and programs including accurate receiving, inventory
tracking and welcome desk procedures. Essential Job Functions:
- Leads and models a customer first culture across all roles,
executes customer service strategies to deliver a Five-Star
Customer Service experience.
- Drives efforts to build customer relationships and maximize
- Responsible for flawless execution of all welcome desk
- Manages by using the LAST model concept to resolve customer
service issues independently.
- Partners with Store Manager, Sales Manager or Contact Center,
- Responds promptly to all customer questions providing product
and service information.
- Ensures support and receiving functions are contributing to a
Five-Star Customer Service experience for our customers.
- Speaks to every customer before they leave to validate their
experience, resolving any issues in the moment.
- Motivates the store teams, direct reports and project
- Manages to each individual feel his/her work is important.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of
internal and external customers.
- Maintains store-standards to support a flawless shopping
- Responsible for flawless execution of all marketing, promotions
- Maintains a professional appearance that adheres to the company
Dress Code policy and coaches all team members on the policy.
- Leads and develops the Customer Service Representatives (CSRs)
to achieve Total Monthly Income (TMI) Goals consistently by
executing foundational excellence and performance-based
- Executes sales plans consistently in partnership with Store
Manager, drives sales through KPIs, to achieve a balanced Ranked
- Acts as a sales leader, coaches and is a role model to the
Stylists through floor management.
- Contributes to total store team sales goals on a weekly
- Uses critical thinking to identify root cause of a metric,
process or behavior and finds solution to correct, working with
Store Manager, as needed.
- Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom,
experience and judgment. Sought out by others for advice and
- Identifies and prioritizes critical business issues and aligns
- Discerns what is critical and puts less important issues aside.
- Monitors inventory management, special orders, layaway, mark
out of stock, repairs, and ensuring first quality standards for all
- Executes, monitors and assesses the five stages of training for
- Champions and executes new processes, behaviors and programs as
- Executes and holds team members accountable for a beautiful
store, which ensures flawless execution of all merchandising
strategies to maximize sales.
- Requires all store team members to consistently maintain
pristine housekeeping standards on the selling floor and back
- Communicates a compelling and inspired vision, sense of purpose
- Inspires and motivates the team to get on board with Standard
- Adapts style to support and influence team members.
- Monitors timely completion of tasks in Task Management
- Reviews inventory received to ensure that only first-quality
merchandise is made available.
- Oversees receipt and preparation of product for sales
- Ensures prompt and accurate special order receiving, customer
notification for pick-up within 7 days and manages non-picked up
orders over 30 days.
- Maintains layaway organization and payment compliance.
- Conducts monthly special order verification.
- Completes store MOS in adherence to policy/procedure.
- Partners with Store Manager to prepare for bi-annual physical
- Follows all loss prevention, security processes and policies at
- Responsible to ensure that store payroll does not exceed
monthly budget, accurately monitoring and acknowledging timesheets
for all roles that clock in and out for all scheduled shifts,
breaks and meals.
- Manages authorized contests in partnership with leadership team
to motivate store team.
- Addresses fixture replacement and store repairs.
- Executes effective scheduling practices to maximize sales and
- Completes all action plans on a quarterly basis with Store
- Focuses on development and learning, completes all training as
assigned for on-going development.
- Knowledgeable of internal business end-to-end processes and
priorities and executes them to compete in the marketplace to
- Partners with the Store Manager to execute strategies to build,
develop and retain a high performing team and reducing
- Ensures CSRs are fully trained using CSR/Receiving training
module, myAppointments and register functions.
- Partners with Store Manager in developing employees to reach
their full potential through coaching and training.
- Trains CSRs to accurately prepare and process all incoming and
outgoing shipments in accordance with David's Bridal
- Solicits feedback from CSRs that enhances the business and
creates a culture of continuous improvement.
- Creates a culture of inspiration by recognizing strong
performance and celebrating achievements of team members.
- Provides all associates with good working conditions.
- Open to coaching and feedback to improve behaviors and/or
- Capitalizes on feedback from coaching/SBI conversations from
the Store Manager.
- Solves difficult problems with effective solutions. Physical
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time;
reach for tools and objects with hands and arms; climb stairs;
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk to and hear customers .
The employee must occasionally lift to 25 pounds. The employee must
be able to see up close and at a distance, as well as use
peripheral vision and depth perception, and be able to look at,
read, and use a computer and all other electronic devices for long
periods of time. Education & Credentials:
- High school diploma or degree required.
- One-year prior retail experience, preferably in a supervisory
role, in an apparel or specialty store environment.
- Prior experience with computerized POS system. Love wins when
love is for Everyone! Our mission at David's Bridal is to embrace
the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to
build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve.
We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are
celebrated and seen as valuable. Disclaimer The preceding job
description has been designed to highlight the general nature and
level of work performed by employees within this classification. It
is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and
responsibilities will vary. Other details
- Job Family Retail
- Job Function Leadership
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Required Education High School Apply Now
Keywords: David's Bridal, LLC., Miami , Retail Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!