Company: Reef Technology
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Valet at William's Island 2600Who You ll Work For:REEF
transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and
bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With
an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that s over 15,000
strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and
delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to
your block, we re making the place you live, the place you love to
be. What You ll DoThe Valet Driver ensures the safe and efficient
parking of guest vehicles while delivering service that exceeds our
customer/client s expectations. The Valet Driver is responsible for
responding quickly to customers requests and providing caring
interactions with all guests at their assigned location. The Valet
Driver works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager,
and/or Shift Supervisor to ensure that quality and safety standards
are met at all times as well as adhering to state and local laws.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):Employee must be able to
perform essential functions of the position with or without
- Meet and greet all guests upon arrival; open guest vehicle
doors, assist with unloading vehicle when necessary.
- Retrieve keys from guest; issue ticket to guest or enter
customer information using electronic device.
- Park guest car in appropriate space, ensure safe and
appropriate operation of guest vehicles.
- Inspect vehicle for preexisting damage record information using
electronic device or manual ticket; correctly record the make,
model and exact location of each vehicle.
- Quickly retrieve vehicles for waiting guests; assist guests
with loading luggage or personal items when necessary.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests; respond to guest
inquiries in a courteous manner, give directions to nearest
highway, destination, etc.
- Direct traffic, position barricades, and arrange for towing
service when necessary.
- Immediately report any incidents or claims to Operations
Manager or Shift Lead.
- Request and collect relevant fees for use of service.
- Assist in reconciling end of shift revenue against the ticket
distribution, when necessary.
- Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client,
and teammatesWhat We Want From You:
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid Driver s License
- Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles (stick
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to verbally communicate with guests
- Previous valet experience, preferredWhat We ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
VisionLife and Disability
- Operate guest vehicles requiring normal coordination, including
- Move from valet stand to customer cars by walking or running
for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of
- Occasionally lift and carry customer luggage or personal items,
up to 50 lbs.WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time
including up to the entire duration of shift.
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including
extreme heat and cold weather.
- Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not
necessarily from temperature changes.REEF Technology is an equal
opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF
does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex,
national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment
opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it
operates.PandoLogic. Keywords: Parking Lot Attendant, Location:
Miami, FL - 33170
Keywords: Reef Technology, Miami , Valet, Hospitality & Tourism , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!