Company: Duffy's Sports Grill
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Duffy's Sports Grill is now hiring energetic and enthusiastic
Front of the House Team Players.
Duffy's Sports Grill is a fun, full-service restaurant company with
a sports-oriented vibe. Every Team Player is integral to our
success. We are Florida's #1 sports grill and home to the best
burgers, beer, and wings. We are looking for candidates who will be
a great fit to reach our mission in providing the best-in-class
Quality and Value to our guests with consistent Fast, Simple, and
Friendly service while inspiring loyalty in our communities and
driving sales. Duffy's has been family-owned and operated for over
35 years and has grown to 33 locations across Florida. We pride
ourselves on great service and fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
At Duffy's, we believe that to have happy and loyal guests, we must
have happy and loyal Team Players. We hope to welcome you to the
team and the family!
*Position: Duffy's Bartender Job Description*
*Reports to: General Manager*
*Job Summary: * Responsible for following the steps of excellent
service to provide a memorable experience for our bar guests.
*_Major areas of responsibility: _*
- Review MVP program with guests.
- Strong MVP Program knowledge.
- Input guests order accurately into POS system.
- Review menus to guests and answer questions about menu items,
upsell to improve their dining experience and raise check average.
Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients
and cooking methods.
- Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
- Collect payment for all orders.
- Check identification of guests to verify age requirements for
purchase of alcohol.
- Clean bars, work areas, and tables.
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to guest's
excessive drinking by taking steps such as informing managers.
- Make all alcoholic beverages for bar guests as well as guests
throughout the dining room via service bar.
- Serve liquor, wine and bottled or draft beer.
- Stock bar with beer, wine, liquor, and related supplies such as
ice, glassware, napkins, or straws.
- Serve food items to customers seated at the bar.
- Follow drink recipes and specifications.
- Cut fresh fruit for drink garnishes.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
- Keep storage areas and coolers clean and organized. Put
deliveries away in proper storage areas.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach to coworkers and
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and
dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on
responsibilities and challenges.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Job requires being open to change
(positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the
- Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing
calmly and effectively with high-stress situations.
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and
thorough in completing work tasks.
- Self-Control - Job requires maintaining composure, keeping
emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive
behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job
and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Concern for Others - Job requires being sensitive to others'
needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the
- Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work well with
others rather than alone.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Use both hands and all fingers to handle, control, grasp, move,
assemble or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Repeat the same movements.
- Walk or stand for long periods of time.
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away.
- See details of objects that are more than a few feet away.
- See differences between colors, shades, and brightness.
- Understand the speech of another person.
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- Use stomach and lower back muscles to support the body for long
periods without getting tired.
- Keep your hand and arm steady while moving.
- Move two or more limbs together (for example, two arms, two legs,
or one leg and one arm).
- Bend, stretch, twist, or reach out their body.
- Be physically active for long periods without getting tired or
out of breath.
- Focus on one source of sound and ignore others.
- Hear sounds and recognize the difference between them.
- Use muscles to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects.
- Use muscles for extended periods without getting tired.
- Determine the distance between objects.
- Coordinate movement of several parts of the body, such as arms
and legs, while the body is moving.
- React quickly using hands, fingers, or feet.
- Add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly and correctly.
- Multitasking different work activities and shifting attention
from one task to another.
- Heavy lifting up to 40 lbs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $800.00 - $1,700.00 per week
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Casual dining restaurant
* Evening shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Miami, FL 33183: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Bartending: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Duffy's Sports Grill, Miami , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!