Posted on: January 26, 2023
Welcome to The Oasis, Miami's new cultural epicenter. Where
everyone will come to experience reprieve from the concrete jungle
in The Oasis's sprawling courtyard, which features six premier
outdoor dining destinations and outdoor nightlife at the 75-foot
"Tower Bar" featuring rotating art installations.
We will have weekly live performances, including top music artists,
and cultural events with a focus on art and neighborhood
programming, plus retail pop ups, and a bevy of other events, all
in an expansive outdoor setting. With an eclectic blend of food and
beverage concepts, nightlife and live performances, The Oasis will
be 35,000 square foot heavily landscaped courtyard and the
destination for lunch to late night and everything in between.
COME JOIN US AT THE OASIS!
What will you be doing?
As the restaurant busser, you will assist the floor operation in
executing all restaurant operations during scheduled shifts. As a
member of the FOH team the busser is tasked to create a great guest
experience by providing awesome service and maintaining a clean and
comfortable dining environment by supporting the service
- Clear tables of dishware and napkins after meals, and return
them to the kitchen
- Prepare coffee, tea, and water for customers
- Keep floors and chairs near dining tables clean by sweeping and
- Maintain appropriate stock levels of glassware, silverware, and
- Clean, sanitize, and reset tables after meals
- Refill salt, pepper, and other condiments at tables
- Assist servers with food delivery. clearing wares between
- Keep designated service stations clean and well stocked
What's in it for you?
- On the job training
- Generous employee discount
- Dental, and vision insurance
- Paid breaks
- Holiday Party
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement (most of our supervisors/
managers started as crew)
- Competitive compensation + tips
Who we're looking for
- Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Experience as a busser or runner in a F&B setting
- 1+ years of experience in a restaurant setting
- High school degree preferred
We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike.
We'll provide the training you need to feel confident working with
us. We take pride in our exceptional guest service and it's up to
each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our
guests expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as FOH/BOH
or no experience at all, we're always looking for passionate and
enthusiastic people to join our team.
- You have to be at least 18 years old to work with us in this
- You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s)
of the work location
- You must be able to stand for extended periods of time and
push/pull/lift 20+ pound
- Previous experience managing a team
- Hospitality, caf--, food service experience is a plus
- Must have or be able to take a food safety class, for
responsible food handling practices. As well as a responsible
alcohol vendors course.
Keywords: Oasis, Miami , Busser, Hospitality & Tourism , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!