Corporate Technical Recruiter - 100% Remote
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Who are we?
We are on a mission to help people love what they do. Recruitment
has been broken for far too long, with organizations trying to
align candidate skills to job postings. We believe that the
cultural & behavioral match allows people to be who they were born
to be and gives people the greatest degree of success to love their
jobs. Another unique distinction is our clients allow us to help
them, but our candidates are our customers, and we must treat both
with equal integrity, transparency, and care. One hire at a time,
we are helping individuals say I love my job.
We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by
building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces.
It is through talent acquisition and contingent workforce
management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent
and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by
our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic
values. The ultimate aim is to help clients worldwide, including
100+ blue-chip companies, create fluid, resilient, diverse, and
We are seeking talented Technical Recruiters with Full life cycle
This supports the world's second Largest Financial Services Client
- This role can be based remotely within the US.
A tireless ability to deliver is what makes them the world's
leading provider of talent management solutions - and it's what
this Senior Technical Recruiter role is all about.
The Technical Recruiter is accountable for managing the end-to-end
talent acquisition process and developing and cultivating
partnerships with key organizational stakeholders such as hiring
managers, business heads/leads, and human resources partners.
As a Technical Recruiter you will be responsible for:
- Manage the candidate and the hiring manager throughout the full
life cycle process, ensuring positive experiences and high
- Conduct robust requisition strategy meetings with the hiring
manager at the onset of the process to set and manage
- Develop, deploy, and re-direct sourcing strategies by role
- Use Technical Recruiting experience and Innovative Sourcing
techniques to seek and find top IT Tech Talent and attract them to
- Proactively source and screen candidates, including utilizing a
variety of channels to establish qualified talent pools
- Incorporate market intelligence and management information to
demonstrate trends and influence decision making
- Establish and grow pipelines of IT talent to be ready for
increased hiring demands and cultivate interest in offerings.
Skills And Experience
- 5+ years of IT Technical recruiting experience working on roles
like Data Science Software Engineer, Developers (Backend, Frontend,
Fullstack), Cybersecurity, DevOps Engineer, Solutions Architect,
- Strong sense of urgency and responsive client-facing skills
with proven expertise in various candidate sourcing methodologies
(headhunting, social networking, job boards)
- It's essential that you have a strong customer focus and proven
ability to manage senior stakeholder relationships. Experience in
headhunting, direct search, and undertaking sourcing strategies is
also an important requirement
- Strong knowledge and experience recruiting for roles in the
Financial Services/Consumer Banking industry
- Excellent communication skills, with a good phone manner and
ability to build credible relations over the phone
- Previous experience of working within multinational recruitment
or professional services environment would be an advantage
What We Offer
- Stretching, challenging work
- A vibrant, diverse, and collaborative culture
- Flexible working - home working available
- A competitive reward and benefits package
- Salary Range: $85,000-105,000/annual
We're a fast-growing, equal opportunity employer and do not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or disability.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: LoveMyJob, Miami , Corporate Technical Recruiter - 100% Remote, Human Resources , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!