Regional Human Resources Manager
Company: Allied Universal
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Overview:Allied Universal -, North America's leading security
and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give
you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and
inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a
culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we
serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life
insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts,
perks and more for all full-time positions!Job Description:Allied
Universal is looking to hire a Regional Human Resources Manager.
This position is responsible for employee relations, employment
compliance, unemployment claims, and monitoring of employment
status for the employees of that designated area. With a focus on
investigations, manager and supervisor training, and compliance.
This position will ensure all recruitment processes, practices,
compliance, technology, and tools are used in the field to maintain
stated region goals pertaining to non-billable overtime (NBOT),
Security Officer Turnover, and Account Manager Turnover.
- Investigation of, response to, and documentation of employee
complaints, including potential legal issues, EEOC charges, and
- Monitoring of NBOT; Working with Recruiters in finding
proactive solutions in staffing positions.
- Monitoring and assuring compliance in hiring practices,
personnel documentation, and other compliance items (e.g.
licensing, performance evaluations, LDW report, etc.).
- Training of account managers and supervisors in employee
relations, positive employment practices, and avoidance of legal
- Monitoring of employee terminations, assessment of
documentation supporting terminations, and responses to the
Department of Labor for unemployment claims.
- Participation in employee retention and human capital
- Coach Managers, HR designees, and others who have HR
responsibilities within a branch office.
- Oversee employee relations and claims management activities
throughout the designated area, assuring that investigations are
handled and documented appropriate to negating a lawsuit.
- Support the Regional HR Director and Legal team on sensitive
- Assure compliance with programs are being appropriately
administered regarding licensing, I-9s, leaves of absences,
vacations, personnel file maintenance, status changes, performance
evaluations, terminations, etc.
- Develop, in conjunction with Branch Manager/ General Manager
and HR Director, plans to reduce overtime and turnoverOTHER
- Assist in development of managers through training on labor
law, ER processes, and skills. Help Managers write development
programs for managers with performance issues.
- Improve work environment and employee relations through
effective customer service and various measures, including
complaint investigation, grievance resolution, focus groups, etc.,
as appropriate to the situation and the Concern Resolution
- Ensure that corporate policies are appropriately enforced and
- Assure that appropriate information is communicated with and to
the Managers and the Regional HR Director.
- Travel regularly throughout designated area to interact with
and gain confidence of district support and operations personnel,
and to investigate particularly serious allegations.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
with a minimum of 2 years of HR Generalist experience.
- PHR Certification preferred, but not required.
- Supervisory experience.
- Ability to train and explain to managers the basics in
employment law for better understanding and supervisory
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle
and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability
to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple
competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft
Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available
office management technology.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent
judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain
correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence.
Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Possess a valid Driver's License with at least one year of
driving experience, a clean driving record (no major violations
within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in last 24 months,
no more than one minor moving violation in last 24 months), a
minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and the
ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent
judgment and discretion.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required.
Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization,
including with clients, while functioning as a team player
required.Closing:Allied Universal - is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic
information, disability, protected veteran status or
relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other
basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information:
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity,
Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using
the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or
require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or
employment process, please contact our local Human Resources
department. To find an office near you, please visit:
www.aus.com/offices.Requisition ID: 2022-868731
Keywords: Allied Universal, Miami , Regional Human Resources Manager, Human Resources , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!