Human Resources Clerk
Company: Leon Medical Centers
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Under the supervision of the Human Resources Manager, the HR Clerk
provides clerical support to Human Resources functions such as
certain aspects of employment, employee relations, record keeping,
and reporting or other support as needed.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
* Receives and screens telephone calls and inquiries, providing
information and/or referring caller to appropriate individual(s)
* Opens and distributes all mail for Human Resources
* Prepares, maintains and scans employee files; assuring accuracy,
compliance and confidentiality and in accordance with departmental
policies and procedures.
* Identifies, reviews, and files various types of materials;
conducts research related to materials as needed.
* Assists in the completion of employment verifications.
* Assists with preparing and sending Birthday/Holiday cards.
* Assists with nametag orders.
* Serves as backup to the Corporate Receptionist(s).
* May assist with coordination of different events; i.e. League
Against Cancer, Career Fairs, etc.
* Performs other clerical tasks as needed, which may include
management of office supplies, operation of office equipment, and
* Demonstrates courtesy and politeness to patients, visitors and
* Maintains open channels of communication with center
administration and other company departments; answers all inquiries
in a professional and courteous manner.
Job Type: Full-time
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Leon Medical Centers, Miami , Human Resources Clerk, Human Resources , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!