Company: Kaufman Rossin
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Why We Stand OutSeeking a new challenge where your professional
and personal aspirations are not only possible but supported?
Kaufman Rossin might be just the place for you!
As one of the top accounting firms in the country, our foundation
is "people first". In the words of James Kaufman, "we prioritize
our people, their development, and their well-being---Our values
are translated into action every day."
Celebrated as the Best Place to Work in South Florida over a dozen
times, Kaufman Rossin has grown to over 500 employees, with offices
spanning the tri-county area, including sister entities Kaufman
Rossin Wealth and Kaufman Rossin Alternative Investment
Think you have what it takes?
How You'll Contribute:Kaufman Rossin is seeking an HR & Recruiting
Assistant to support our fast-paced recruiting objectives and
talent management needs! The perfect candidate will be enthusiastic
about assisting with and attending recruiting events while
remaining diligent in operational support. This is a great
opportunity for someone who enjoys working with people but can also
focus on routine administrative duties. This position reports
directly to our Director of Talent Acquisition & Retention.
- Operations: maintaining accurate and confidential records for
internal use, analyzing information for trends, budget tracking,
supporting internal firm initiatives, participating in firm-wide
- Recruiting: keeping candidate records up to date, job post
maintenance, initial contact with candidates, scheduling and
organizing interviews, assisting with application review,
administering behavioral assessments, keeping candidates updated
regarding hiring status, coordinating post-interview evaluations,
organization of internal referral program, maintaining KR's talent
brand on social media, assisting with recruiting videos
- University Relations: primary contact for educational
institutions, assist Talent Acquisition Manager with event
planning, participate in events, keep a detailed pipeline of
- Onboarding: keep in close contact with candidates ensuring a
positive onboarding experience, assist with all aspects of new hire
set up and orientation, coordinate new hire lunches, coordinate new
hire ambassadors, etc.
- Coordination of other recruiting events & activities as
- Always coming from a place of support for our current
employees, while ensuring a positive impression of KR for
What Skills You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of administrative experience in HR, Marketing, or
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and engaging disposition with the ability to represent
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve and meet time-sensitive
- Keen attention to detail with discretion in maintaining
confidential and secure information
- Experience with Microsoft Suite
- This position requires occasional overtime for university
We embrace authenticity. Kaufman Rossin is an equal opportunity
employer. We are committed to creating a culture that reflects the
diversity of our firm and clients. We encourage understanding,
acceptance, and celebration among all people. That includes
lifestyle, education, experience, race, ethnicity, age, religion,
physical ability, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Differences make unique varieties.
Keywords: Kaufman Rossin, Miami , Recruitment Coordinator, Human Resources , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!