VP HR, Ad Sales
Company: Univision communications inc
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Title: VP HR, Ad Sales
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Jose Tomas
Location: Miami, FlAbout Us:
Come join the nation's leading Spanish-language media and content company. As the leading Spanish-language media and content company in the world, TelevisaUnivision features the largest library of owned content and industry-leading production capabilities that power its streaming, digital and linear television offerings, as well as its radio platforms. The Company's media portfolio includes the top-rated broadcast networks Univision and UniM--s in the U.S. and Las Estrellas and Canal 5 in Mexico.About the role:
Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer, this role will be the strategic partner of our President for Ad Sales and be part of the leadership team. This individual will serve as an advisor to senior business leaders, help build a competitive people organization, operate as a change agent, and serve as a champion and driver of a positive organizational culture. To achieve this, this individual will work with leaders to optimize their people, and department strategies to deliver business results and growth. This position will also help influence the HR transformation underway. -About you: -
You are business savvy, recognized as a trusted advisor, with strong influencing and problem-solving skills. You are passionate about optimizing human capital to meet the ever-changing needs of the business. --- Partner with the leadership team to assess and prioritize the critical business challenges faced by the organization.
--- Develop and implement HR strategy that drives employee engagement and supports both short and long-term business goals.
--- Leverage knowledge of the competitive landscape to develop talent plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall operation objectives.
--- Facilitate change to enable business transformation.
--- Implement creative solutions to increase employee engagement and ensure retention of key talent
--- Partner with HR Centers or Excellence to broker solutions that accelerate the execution of the business priorities
--- Ensure compliance with all employment laws on different jurisdictions
--- Ensure alignment between the organizational and the Labor Relations strategy to procure positive outcomes in all represented unitsYou have: -
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 12+ years of progressive Human Resources experience in a business partner capacity
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural organization
- Ability to lead through ambiguity and tackle business challenges with a solution focused, roll up your sleeves attitude
- Gravitas with ability to effectively influence at all levels in the organization
- Analytical and digital mindset
- Previous experience in the Digital Media industry preferred
- Univision requires that all U.S. and Puerto Rico employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to submit proof of vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will reasonably accommodate a qualified candidate, who may be unable to be vaccinated, consistent with federal, state, and local law. Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. About UsAbout TelevisaUnivision -As the leading Spanish-language media and content company in the world, TelevisaUnivision features the largest library of owned content and industry-leading production capabilities that power its streaming, digital and linear television offerings, as well as its radio platforms. The Company's media portfolio includes the top-rated broadcast networks Univision and UniM--s in the U.S. and Las Estrellas and Canal 5 in Mexico. TelevisaUnivision is home to 36 Spanish-language cable networks, including Galavisi--n and TUDN, the No. 1 Spanish-language sports network in the U.S. and Mexico. With the most compelling portfolio of Spanish-language sports rights in the world, TelevisaUnivision has solidified its position as the Home of Soccer. TelevisaUnivision also owns and manages 59 television stations across the U.S. and four broadcast channels in Mexico affiliated with 222 television stations, Videocine studio, and Uforia, the Home of Latin Music, which encompasses 57 owned or operated U.S. radio stations, a live event series and a robust digital audio footprint. TelevisaUnivision is home to the global streaming services ViX and Blim TV, which altogether host over 50,000 hours of high-quality, original Spanish-language programming from distinguished producers and top talent. The company's prominent digital assets include Univision.com , Univision NOW, and several top-rated digital apps. For more information, visit televisaunivision.com. -
Title: VP HR, Ad Sales
Keywords: Univision communications inc, Miami , VP HR, Ad Sales, Human Resources , Miami, Florida
here to apply!