Technology Auditor II
Company: Reed Exhibitions
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: February 16, 2020
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data
and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40
years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for
organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and
improve results while upholding the highest standards for security
and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk
Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part
of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and
analytics for professional and business customers across
industries. For more information, please visit
This position will operate as part of the RBA Technology Audit &
Compliance Team. The role will perform detailed internal management
testing related to assigned SOX ITGC audit & control assessments
and other related initiatives as assigned. This position functions
as the liaison between the business owners and Corporate Internal
Audit and is responsible to ensure all audit requirements are met
while identifying potential compliance gaps.
This role will execute test plans based on SOX ITGC and operational
controls including reporting of internal testing under the
direction and supervision of the team manager. As part of executing
the test plans, this position may conduct one-on-one interviews
with control owners to gain an understanding of the underlying
information technology control environment. Execution of test plans
will include data analysis of system user listings, log files,
changes, etc. to determine operating effectiveness of controls.
Test plans will include detailed documentation including narratives
of test procedures and test results. These reviews will identify
compliance and adherence to established business unit SOX and
operational application controls, in addition to identifying
opportunities for improvement and remediation of failures. During
the internal control testing, this position will work closely with
the control owners to ensure documentation requests are returned in
a timely manner and compliant with RELX guidelines.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in MIS, Computer Science, or
- 1+ years of audit experience, or 1+ years IT security
experience, or 2-3 years IT experience (i.e. development, Q/A, sys
- Preferred experience: working with technology audit processes
and practices, especially as related to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX 404)
- Preferred: working towards CISA or CIA certification
- Strong professional written and oral communication skills
including the ability to communicate technical issues to
non-technical contacts and across all levels of the
- Solid understanding of auditing role based access control
- Good understanding of Change Management processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Excel.
- Solid understanding of process documentation best
- Positive attitude and ability to work well in a fast-paced
- Ability to work effectively individually and on a team and with
- Ability to build good working relationships.
- Ability to develop an understanding of various RBA systems,
platforms, tools, and applications.
- Self-motivated with good organizational and time management
- Monitoring and testing the operating effectiveness of SOX ITGC
and operational controls.
- Compile audit evidence into defined templates and upload
approved documentation into the RELX audit control system within
- Identify and escalate deficiencies in a timely manner.
- Work with control owners to ensure any deficiencies are
remediated and successfully re-tested.
- Proactive monitoring of control evidence throughout the
- Gain a good understanding of RBA systems and interfaces
- Keep up to date with SOX regulatory requirement changes and
communicate to all relevant staff, ensuring these are reflected in
the ITGC processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is an equal opportunity employer:
qualified applicants are considered for and treated during
employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex,
national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected
veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or
disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access
our online system, that individual should please contact
1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.
Keywords: Reed Exhibitions, Miami , Technology Auditor II, IT / Software / Systems , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!