Internal Training & Content Developer
Company: Kaseya Limited
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kaseya is the leading cloud provider of IT systems management
software, offering a complete IT management solution delivered both
via cloud and on-premise. Kaseya technology empowers MSPs and
mid-sized enterprises to proactively manage and control their IT
environments remotely, easily and efficiently from a single
platform. Kaseya solutions are in use by more than 10,000 customers
worldwide in a wide variety of industries, including retail,
manufacturing, healthcare, education, government, media,
technology, finance, and more. Kaseya has a presence in over 20
countries. To learn more, please visit http://www.kaseya.com. Job
Description JOB DESCRIPTION Due to the continued expansion of the
Customer Success Organization at Kaseya, we are looking for an
Internal Training & Content Developer to join our University Team
in Miami. As an Internal Training & Content Developer, you are
responsible for developing and conducting training programs for
employees of our organization.--
- Confers with management to define and document changes in
policies, procedures, and technologies essential to internal
employee understanding and success.
- Formulates teaching outline and determines instructional
methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures,
demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
- Selects or develops teaching aids such as training handbooks,
demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials,
and reference works.
- Selects or develops testing and evaluation procedures to be
used at completion of training.
- Conducts training sessions covering specified areas such as new
employee orientation, on-the-job training, use of computers and
software, apprenticeship programs, customer service, sales
techniques, customer communication skills, and refresher
- Tests trainees to measure progress and to evaluate
effectiveness of training.
- Reports on progress of employees under guidance during training
- Revises design of training curriculum and methods to improve
effectiveness. Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university;
or one to two years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid written, verbal, and content creation skills.
- Customer-focused with a strong track record of supporting
internal employees and external customers.
- Can conceptualize technical/functional information and
transform into practical, usable, knowledge center content.
- Ability to research, write, and edit effective content with a
focus on the intended audience.
- Ability to self-direct, self-edit, multi-task, prioritize
assignments, and manage projects.
- Technically savvy and competent with MS Office.
- Ability to translate technical information for non-technical
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Familiarity with IT management related applications and
- Experience with e-learning software such as Articulate
Storyline or Adobe Captivate strongly desired.
- An understanding of adult-learning principles a plus.
Additional Information Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity
to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion,
age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status,
marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
Keywords: Kaseya Limited, Miami , Internal Training & Content Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!