Posted on: November 22, 2021
Only East Coast Candidates !!
Front end resource
- Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, SOA, SOLID principles,
Design Patterns and Micro Service Architecture, Microsoft
- Worked on MVC, MVVM, Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory,
Strategy, Adapter and Decorator.
- Strong in Domain driven architecture.
- Experienced in Web and Windows applications using ASP.NET,
ASP.NET MVC, ASP.Net Core, WPF, WWF, C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, MS SQL
Server, Couchbase, Crystal Reports, Web Services and Win Forms and
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET State Management, ASP.NET
Angular 8, HTML , Bootstrap and CSS.
- Excellent Knowledge in developing .Net Remoting applications, Web
services & WCF services and WebAPI.
- Expertise in NHibernate (HQL), LINQ, ADO.Net Entity
- Expertise in designing and developing Cloud based solutions in
- Hands-on experience using Python and PowerShell, Azure
- Proficient in working with various Microsoft .NET Frameworks
- Hands on experience in no-SQL - Redis Cache & RabbitMQ, HBase,
Hive, Cosmos DB, Mango DB, Couch DB, Azure Table Storage.
- Expertise in Azure DevOps - CI/CD pipeline, NuGet Packages, scale
up/down of Azure Resources.
- Expertise in using ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Data
Table, Data Adapter and Data Set .
- Experienced in Database Programming ( Stored procedures,
Triggers, Packages, Cursors, T-SQL and SQL ) using SQL Server
2008/2012/2016 , Oracle 9i/10g and Couchbase .
- Expert in Application performance tuning, Database and Stored
- Involved in gathering requirements and creating business
specification and work flow documents.
Keywords: StaffChase, Miami , Dotnet Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!