.Net Full Stack Developer - 100% Remote - Direct Hire
Posted on: November 22, 2021
.Net Full Stack DeveloperDirect Hire with our Client100% Remote
Solugenix is assisting a client, a prestigious Insurance Company,
in their search for an .Net Full Stack Developer. This is a
direct-hire opportunity based out of Orange County, CA but 100%
remote. Tasks to be done:
- Currently, the sites are not scalable, would like to implement
- Create a custom search function on the website (unable to do
this with such a large website).
- Utilize analytics - currently using Google Analytics and Google
- Upgrade their mobile app if possible.
- Create APIs to tie in things.Position Details:
- This role is mainly mid to back-end development.
- This position will collaborate with other front-end and
back-end web developers to support the design, development, and
improvement of our web and mobile web applications.
- From performance optimization, architecture, software
design/engineering, testing, and web interface design, this
position will be involved in the full development life cycle to
planning, design/architecture, code review, development, and
- Ensuring that all applications are optimized for various
devices and accessibility needs.
- Responsible for collaboration with internal and external
customers to deliver project requirements, troubleshooting issues,
and providing project status.
- This candidate will follow all security and compliance
regulations, guidelines, and governance.Technology:
- .Net framework
- Angular (doesn't have to be strong)
- Strong API
- Able to work in an Azure environment
- CI/CDAbout the Client
- Our client is a leading Insurance company.
Keywords: Solugenix, Miami , .Net Full Stack Developer - 100% Remote - Direct Hire, IT / Software / Systems , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!