REMOTE Senior Golang Developer, PSaaS Company!
Posted on: November 23, 2021
If you are a REMOTE Senior Software Engineer, Backend - Golang
with experience, please read on!
We are an award-winning cloud-based security provider (PSaaS)
trusted by industry leaders nationwide with solutions that combine
all aspects of physical security delivered as a service. Our cloud
solutions enable the seamless convergence of video surveillance,
access control, audio technologies, and video monitoring.
Are you persistent, passionate, and focused? Do you have the drive
to succeed in a fast paced and high energy environment? Then bring
your charisma, confidence, and creativeness and join our global
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Fastest growing security company in America (INC 5000)!!
- 2700% revenue growth past 3 years
- Offer exciting startup-like problems, but with job security
What You Will Be Doing
As a backend developer within the core services team, you will be
responsible to develop new services as needed and also maintain
existing service. There are many different kinds of core services:
media upload, device connection, device inventory, notification
We adhere to the backend-for-frontend architectural design pattern,
and thus, the frontend application teams develops and maintain
their own set of frontend/ingress APIs (that is, their own BFF). As
a backend developer within the frontend application teams, you will
be responsible for those APIs and to integrate towards the core
services of the PSaaS platform. We do most of our backend
development in Golang, but in cases where needed and if there is
any more suited technology, exceptions can be made.
- Developing and delivering new features.
- Take ownership of the entire DevOps life cycle of the
- Coordinate work with both the frontend application teams and
the core service team.
- Involved in debugging and fixing bugs.
- Be part of the on-call chain for the service.
- Mentor junior developers and share knowledge with other
What You Need for this Position
- WebRTC (or familiar with other streaming technologies like RTSP
at development level)
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience
- OAuth2, both AuthN and AuthZ (or very eager to learn)
- Working DevOpsy
Whats In It for You
- Competitive Salary ($120,000-150,000+)
- REMOTE now and after COVID
- Medical Package
- Grow your skills with a collaborative team
- Partner up with industry leaders
So, if you are a REMOTE Senior Software Engineer, Backend - Golang
+ WebRTC with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : LD4-1644281 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Lauren Doversola - Associate Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: Optello, Miami , REMOTE Senior Golang Developer, PSaaS Company!, IT / Software / Systems , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!