REF3034A Remote Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack .NET Core)
Company: Ingram Content Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring for a Senior Software
Engineer (Full Stack .Net Core) to lead architecture and
development activities within the IngramSpark platform.
**This position is set up to be full remote.**
IngramSpark is an industry leading and award-winning
self-publishing platform that is experiencing unprecedented growth
in the market. We have an entrepreneurial based culture, built on
the drive and passion of innovative people who make it possible for
authors worldwide to publish and distribute their content in print
and digital formats!
Visit https://myaccount.ingramspark.com/Account/Signup to create a
free account and review what we have built so far. Our business is
growing, and we are looking for people like you!
Our continual goal is to further transform the book publishing
industry by offering the right products and services within an
innovative SaaS platform that helps authors and publishers reach
The successful candidate has an opportunity to join an outstanding
team within a fast-paced and successful organization
In this role you will:
- Work closely with creative, marketing, and product groups to
build, maintain, and scale the website's services and
- Conceptualize and implement systems thinking across digital and
print products to facilitate speed of delivery, scale, and
- Institute and champion best practices for web development, from
consistency and readability to maintainability and
- Bring your ideas to the table and help others achieve their
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or
directly related year-for-year experience
- Minimum 6 years' experience designing, developing,
implementing, and supporting enterprise level IT solutions
- 5 years of full stack web development professional experience
in .Net (C#, MVC, Asp.net and Web Front-End), with 1-2 years'
experience with .Net Core.
- 5 years professional experience with Relational Database
Design, programming and integrating (MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres,
etc.), with 1-2 years' experience in MySQL.
- 1-2 years professional experience using Vue, OR a combination
of Vue/React/Angular frameworks
- Experience with Entity Framework Core or any other related
technologies connecting databases
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with REST and JSON technologies
- Docker experience
- Knowledge of efficiency, security, and standards (GDPR, PCI,
- Responsive web development experience
- Experience applying technical solutions in relation to a full
understanding of the business
- Serves as Designer/Architect/Engineer for the IngramSpark
- Leads areas of development for web front-end, database, and
back office system
- Develops software for overall IT project plan, including
communicating progress to senior management.
- Acts as technical expert and provides application development
oversight and involvement for internal and external integrations
and database core components (e.g. MySQL or SQL Server).
- Leads in the assessment and development of extensions to the
- Performs data modeling and architecture development: RDBMS, XML
Schema/DTD creation, Object definition and implementation,
- This list is not exhaustive
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous
benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription
Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal
- 6 weeks parental leave paid
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs,
Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers for one
- Avid reader?
- Up to 40% discount off books
- Discounted offers to self-publish with IngramSpark -!
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits
in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits
throughout the year
- Casual Dress Code & Flexible Schedules (per team)
The world is reading, and Ingram Content Group ("Ingram") connects
people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services
for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes
these services seamless and accessible through technology,
innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of
offices and facilities, Ingram's services include digital and
physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning.
Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and
includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC,
Lightning Source LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, Tennessee Book
Company LLC, Ingram Content Group UK Ltd. and Ingram Content Group
Australia Pty Ltd.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic
- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled
- We participate in EVerify.
- EEO Poster in English
- EEO Poster in Spanish
Keywords: Ingram Content Group, Miami , REF3034A Remote Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack .NET Core), IT / Software / Systems , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!