Senior Software Engineer (Java, Python, NodeJS, AWS) - Remote Eligible
Company: Chariot Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
If youre interested in working with different technologies and
passionate about solving a wide variety of problems and challenges,
youll feel right at home at Chariot. A full stack skill set is
vital, as is the ability to pick up and run with new technologies.
Our customers bring us in to solve their most complex problems,
guide their teams on new initiatives, and provide expert technology
We are proud to be a 4 time winner of Philadelphia Top
We are looking for engineers with practical development experience,
drive, and who have:
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and analytical
- Fluency in Java, Python or Node.js
- Comfort with one or more application development frameworks:
Spring, Express or HAPI, Django or Flask, etc.
- Fluency with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
Strong preference for candidates with experience in AWS
architecture, design, deployment, services, and best practices:
- Design and development of cloud-native applications (compute,
database, storage, managed services)
- Knowledge of networking (VPC, subnets, availability zones) and
security (IAM roles and policies)
- Containerization and Deployment (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS,
Strong preference for front-end experience:
- Experience with frameworks like Angular, React, or VueJS.
- Styling with CSS
Bonus points if you have:
- Go, Kotlin, Scala, Clojure
- Apache Spark, Hadoop, Stream Processing
- Mobile technologies: iOS (Swift/Objective-C), Android
(Kotlin/Java) native applications
About Chariot Solutions
Chariot Solutions is a consulting firm specializing in software
development, systems integration, mobile application development
and training. The Chariot team includes many of the top software
architects in the Philadelphia area, with deep technical expertise,
industry knowledge and a genuine passion for software
Here are examples of the types of projects we work on.
Our consultants also love learning, writing, and speaking.
- Chariots blog has a wide array of articles across languages,
technologies, frameworks, etc.
- We host conferences such as the Emerging Technologies for the
Enterprise Conference (Philly ETE). See 2021 talks here.
- We host the Chariot TechCast podcast where we interview tech
luminaries and even host our own weekly DevChat shows.
We are committed to the well-being of our employees. Here are some
of our benefits
- We take care of health, dental, and vision insurance, 100% paid
for you and your family
- Paid maternity, paternity and family leave
- Attend 3 tech conferences annually: an all expenses paid tech
conference of your choice, Philly ETE and Chariot Day (internal
- Opportunities to present at meetups, conferences and run
- A top of the line MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Free lunch Fridays when youre in the office (post COVID)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Subsidized gym membership
- Company stock
Learn about our interview process.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Chariot Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants without regard to religion, creed, color,
national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic
information, marital status or any other classification protected
by applicable local, state or federal laws.by Jobble
Keywords: Chariot Solutions, Miami , Senior Software Engineer (Java, Python, NodeJS, AWS) - Remote Eligible, IT / Software / Systems , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!