Software Engineer (Remote)
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Software Engineer - Applications (Remote)
The Engineer III, Software is an experienced professional who
participates in leading, creating and extending Omnicell products.
This person is a highly skilled developer who can apply industry
and corporate best practices to produce quality applications. This
person applies their practical and theoretical knowledge from
Computer Science and previous experience in Healthcare or a related
industry. This person works as part of a team to design and develop
new products as well as maintain Omnicell's current portfolio.
- Collaborate with product management to understand business
requirements and plan products and features
- Work as part of a team to design, develop, test, deploy,
maintain and improve software
- Assist in providing technical leadership for the architecture,
design, and implementation of Omnicell software solutions
- Aid in code reviews for fellow team members, as required
- Create unit tests to help ensure code quality throughout the
application's life cycle
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of
various system resources once deployed
- Continue to improve code quality by tracking, reducing and
avoiding technical debt
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience building web-based applications
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Master's Degree in Engineering/IT/Computer Science
- 4+ years of Experience in C# and the .NET Framework
- 6 months+ experience in .Net Core
- 3+ years of experience with a microservices architecture
- 1+ years of experience in Angular 4 or above
- 1+ years of public cloud experience
- 1+ year experience healthcare or pharmaceutical experience
working with interfaces such as HL7, FHIR. EDI and working with
- Onshore/Remote environment.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time.
Keywords: Omnicell, Miami , Software Engineer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!