Sr. Software Engineer, Backend with Go - Golang (Remote)
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Company DescriptionAt Koneksa, we are focused on technology
innovation - developing digital biomarkers and novel endpoints to
improve clinical research and drug development. We help drug
development organizations and research hospitals collecting data
using wearable devices and other digital tools. We develop
endpoints based on wearable and outcome data to support deployment
of various digital measures, including but not limited to
actigraphy devices, biopotentials, device-based functional
assessments, and electronic questionnaires.Koneksa's software
platform is used to integrate, manage and analyze certain types of
'real world' data that are gathered from patients who participate
in clinical studies. This includes data that can be reported by
patients using a mobile device such as iphone, apple watch or
gathered from other types of medical devices that can be used
remotely to collect important data such as activity, sleep, lung
function or vital signs.Job DescriptionAs a Senior Software
Engineer, your job is to contribute to a software engineering team
in building efficient scalable software systems that power our
industry-leading platform.We're looking for someone who is
passionate about technology, stays on top of the latest trends
within the field, and loves to engage with the developer
community.Senior Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Building software using already established best practices for
creating readable and maintainable code.
- Mentor less experienced team members on building maintainable
and scalable software systems.
- Leveraging Golang, TypeScript, Node.Js, and other modern
programming frameworks, languages, and tools to build scalable,
- Using MongoDB, Postgres, Redis, and other data stores to build
scalable, secure software.
- Experience with backend technologies such as Golang, Kafka,
- Iterating with our interaction and visual designers to refine
the user experience
- Profiling performance to identify and correct bottlenecks
- Building out and iterating on the Koneksa data model, including
optimizing on the "right" data store.
- Investigating, prototyping, and implementing new solutions to a
wide array of complex system design problems.
- Work closely with an experienced team of engineers, product
managers to build microservices-based applications.
- Write automated tests for each service while maintaining a code
coverage of > 80%.
- Leveraging your knowledge of best practices for maintaining
- including writing automated tests in a CI/CD environment and
practicing code review.Qualifications
- 6+ years of professional work experience in software
- Ability to work alongside a Product team to find effective and
- Ability to manage time efficiently and focus on clear
- Golang, or the ability to switch stacks with ease.
- Kafka, MongoDB, Postgres, Redis, or similar technologies
- Providing in-depth code reviews
- Building cloud-native solutions (AWS)
- Building containerized solutions and microservices
- Experience with Scrum methodologies and remote
- Competitive salary
- Stock option scheme eligibility
- 100% covered employee healthcare. 50% dependent covered
- Employer 401(k) matching
- Choice of computer equipmentKoneksa Health, Inc. provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, Koneksa Health Inc. complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Keywords: Koneksa, Miami , Sr. Software Engineer, Backend with Go - Golang (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!