PHP Web Developer - 100% remote!
Company: Optima Global Solutions Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Optima is a fast growing I.T. software and services firm based
in New Jersey which specializes in providing Business Process
Automation and IT Consulting Services to enterprise customers
across North America. -
Currently, one of our premier client's is seeking a PHP Developer.
This position is an initial 6-month contract; however, our client
may want to offer the contractor full-time employment during or at
the end of the contract. This position is 100% remote!
NOTE: Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without
- Execute a diverse range of responsibilities including managing
and leveraging technology to support web projects. Build a
strategic partnership and becoming aligned with the operations and
- Determine user needs by analyzing technical requirements;
gather and refine specifications and requirements.
- Design, develop, launch, scale and maintain transactional and
static websites and site features to service and inform client
HTML/CSS, jQuery, AJAX AWS, and MySQL in a Linux environment.
- Securely save, sort, organize, transfer, and share data that is
uploaded/submitted to websites.
- Write, build, and safely deploy web services, microservices,
- Create website layouts/user interfaces by using standard
HTML/CSS practices and evaluate/test code to ensure it meets
industry standards, is valid, properly structured, and compatible
with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and
- Provide technical support to project team members and respond
to inquiries regarding errors or questions about programs.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in web application
programming and development frameworks, including expertise in the
following technologies: -PHP (v7 preferred), MySQL (v8 preferred),
- Some cloud experience is a must, preferably AWS cloud.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern
HTML/CSS and responsive design.
- Must have front-end, back-end and server-side experience - this
position is primarily backend and data and coding driven.
- Heavy server administration responsibilities (MySQL or SQL
Server experience is required).
- In-depth understanding of web-hosting options and requirements,
including load balancing and geo-redundancy.
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including
security, session management, and development best practices.
- Demonstrate a high degree of productivity while handling
multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Aggressive problem analysis/diagnosis and creative
- Ability to communicate, interact and work effectively with all
levels of personnel (with various ethnic backgrounds and
professional competencies) from senior executive management to high
level technical resources, business stakeholders, end-users and
- Project a positive, professional image toward clients, vendors
and staff in all interactions and situations.
- Self-directed; ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high demand,
deadline-oriented work environment.
- Must be proactive, flexible and able to adapt quickly; and a
- Bachelors' degree in computer science, IT, Mathematics, or
related field or discipline.
Keywords: Optima Global Solutions Inc., Miami , PHP Web Developer - 100% remote!, IT / Software / Systems , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!