Senior Software and Integrations Engineer (Remote)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent nearly 30
years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good.
Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we
do-delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a
reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing
range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle
With international business representing over half of our total
sales, we have product available in more than 170 countries and
significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We
sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,000
Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as
well as through a network of third-party partners.
A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.
Skechers IT division is transforming our engineering practice by
embracing high-performing, cloud native APIs and applications using
a modern technology stack that includes serverless, microservices,
containers, integrations with Boomi platform, QA, and zero-touch
delivery pipelines. The Sr. Software and Integration Engineer is a
key role within the Software Engineering and Architecture
organization, responsible for agile software delivery, having the
necessary technical skills to build integrations using Boomi, build
software and scripts, understand the requirements, and deliver as
promised. The Sr. Software and Integration Engineer will build,
orchestrate, and deploy complex integration patterns between
system, process and service layers. This person will also interpret
and translate requirements to develop Dell Boomi AtomSphere
services and integrations in a continuous integration/continuous
deployment model using Agile methodology.
The Sr. Software and Integrations Engineer will collaborate and
work within high-velocity software engineering teams, bringing
expertise in Boomi, Integrations, API gateways, software
development, and Agile software delivery. The candidate should be
an experienced and motivated technologist who possesses a unique
balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. Should
have excellent design skills, shows commitment, planning,
integrity, and pragmatic approach to drive organization towards
Essential Job Results-
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain integration processes
between applications across cloud and on-premises systems using the
Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform.
- Participate in proof-of-concept development, demos, and
post-deployment support of cross-team integration efforts.
- Translate business process requirements into a detailed
technical specification to meet business goals.
- Responsible for architectural documentation and reviewing the
development of solutions specified in technical design.
- Ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule,
priority and business objectives.
- Work within a team to establish best practices in services
development and integration of applications.
- Interface with both internal and external technical experts to
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture concepts.
- Knowledge of enterprise integration design patterns.
- Extensive experience translating business requirements to an
effective integration solution.
- Excellent communication skills, work ethic, punctual, reliable
with a desire to excel.
- Must be organized, able to work independently and in a team
- Participate in all aspects of software development including
design, implementation, and deployment, and monitoring.
- Partner with other internal teams to deliver high quality
- Experience with building and maintaining distributed micro
services; debugging & monitoring production environments.
- Adhere to company standards and apply design principles and
patterns to develop robust software.
- Work with development methodologies, adhering to best
- Solve complex problems that combine existing solutions with new
code where necessary.
- Available for on-call work during after-hours and
- Work in an Agile environment with autonomy and efficiency.
Education And Experience-
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent or proven years of
- 8+ years of software development experience working.
- 3+ years of experience working with the Dell Boomi Platform or
equivalent experience (TIBCO, MuleSoft, Oracle ESB,
- 5+ years of experience with traditional programming languages
such as Java or C#.
- 2+ years of experience of scripting languages such as Python,
- 2+ years of experience Linux, Windows, SQL and NoSQL database
systems, and networking.
- Experience with AWS Lambda, API Gateway, S3, and SQS a
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs.
- Experience working with DevOps teams on implementing CI/CD
pipelines and monitoring/alerting.
- Ability to communicate complex topics with precision and
- Ability to categorize and communicate requirements accurately
- Experience working directly with business facing groups outside
of development is a plus.
- Exposure to Point of Sales systems a plus.
- Exposure to SFCC, SFMC, SFSC and SessionM is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities
and physical demands described are representative of those duties
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise
qualified for the job position, to perform the essential
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk
or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach
with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally
required to sit for long period of times.
Keywords: Skechers, Miami , Senior Software and Integrations Engineer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!