REMOTE- Sr. Backend Software Engineer, Python
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Remote, backend, Python, API Development, remote, paid group
trips, stock options
This Jobot Job is hosted by Nicole Crosby
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $150,000 - $210,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Sustainable, rapidly growing logistics company for shipping
products by utilizing modern API's. Their products allow their
customers to connect and compare rates through a single
integration, save money and improve on-time delivery metrics,
create their own labels, provide real-time shipment updates,
confirm accuracy of domestic and international addresses, protect
against damage, loss or theft, as well as calculate carbon
emissions for every shipment.
Raised over 100mm in Series B Funding
Very profitable company
243 employees, wants to get to 300 by EOY
100 software engineers right now, wants to grow to 140 by end of
Hundreds of carries FedEx UPS, USPS, DHL, etc.
10k+ customers use their platform; Walmart, Ebay, 1-800 flowers,
Why join us?
Base salary, benefits, plus stock options (unicorn status)
401k 3% matching
Monthly home stipend of $100 net
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life
13 paid holidays
No bonus structure as of now. Once they IPO they will put together
a bonus structure
Destination Events! If you choose to attend, client will pay for
teams to fly to destinations for a few days of fun!
First 90 days to get acclimated towards our client's process and
understanding their products; reviewing documents to get familiar
with the product itself, implementation work, etc.
What you will do
- Build new features and products for our API
- Optimize and build back-end services for performance and
- Integrate our software with carriers around the world
- Participate in code designs, planning meetings, and code
- Write high quality software using Python/Go and some Ruby
- Analyze/debug performance issues
- Take ownership of major API features
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong experience with Python
- Experience with REST, HTTP/HTTPS protocols
- Ownership of integrating 3rd party APIs a plus
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
with multiple releases a day
- A passion for working as part of a team - you love connecting
and collaborating with others
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Miami , REMOTE- Sr. Backend Software Engineer, Python, IT / Software / Systems , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!