Sr. Staff Software Engineer
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description Sr. Staff Software Engineer (C#.NET, Cloud - Azure,
AWS, or GCP, Microservices Architecture, SOLID Principles)
United States (100% Remote)
$200,000/yr. - $225,000/yr. - Full-time Senior Level
Description & Requirements
Our client delivers technology solutions that are digitally
transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to
provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their
customers and members. Their best-in-class products are just the
start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking
and payments. We hope you'll join us. We can't do it without
We are looking for an engineer that participates and works with our
team to build our next generation of services that power a set of
critical domains. These services ultimately power our online and
mobile banking products. We are looking for someone who proactively
looks for ways to drive an organization forward.
We're ideally looking for a Senior-Level resource (6 years of
experience) but will hire up to Staff Level (10+ years of
The position will be hired remotely within the US.
What You'll Be Responsible For
- Designing, building, testing, deploying, maintaining, and
scaling services in a microservices architecture that supports our
- Providing technical guidance to your team with advisement from
senior teammates and management.
- Gaining a deep and comprehensive understanding of specific
banking-related domains your team owns and working with and
understanding how changes in those domains impact products.
- Participating with customer support teams to resolve or
diagnose defects and issues.
- Ability to bring best practices of software engineering and
incorporate them into our practices.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What You'll Need To Have
- Minimum of 6 years of programming experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of programming experience with C#.
- Minimum 1 year of back-end programming/development
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
What Would Be Nice For You To Have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is desired but not
- Detailed problem-solving approach and knowledge of algorithms,
data structures, and complexity analysis.
- Experience with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, or GCP).
- Experience working in a microservices architecture.
- Writing high-quality code is important to you, and you've
written your fair share of automated tests to back up your
- Knowledge of the SOLID principles and practical experience
incorporating them into your designs.
- A sense of ownership of your deliverables, from working with
the product manager to define the scope, all the way through
supporting your work in production.
- Ability to travel up to 10% to attend meetings, training,
and/or professional conferences.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this
opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single
requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We're
eager to meet motivated people who align with our mission and can
contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Keywords: Conexess Group, Miami , Sr. Staff Software Engineer , IT / Software / Systems , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!