Senior Software Developer for Web and Mobile Apps- REMOTE
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Senior Software Developer for Web and Mobile Apps (Angular,
TypeScript, C #)
Why work at WCG? There are so many reasons to join the WCG
family!We offer very competitive salaries and bonus opportunities,
plus an extremely comprehensive bonus package - one of the best in
the industry! It's our mission to help streamline and make clinical
trials more efficient, so you'll be a part of some of the most
cutting-edge therapies and science that is helping to make the
world a better place!
As a Senior Software Developer for Web and Mobile Apps (Angular,
TypeScript, C #)at WCG VeraSci, you will help design, develop and
advance these and other products and systems using an agile scrum
process. You'll work with our Product Manager, scientists, analysts
and users to turn product requirements into high quality products.
Our products run on iOS and Android devices and are built using the
latest state of the art technologies including the Ionic Framework,
TypeScript and Angular. Our products are backed by cloud-hosted
REST APIs and a web portal built using Microsoft Azure, C# and
Vaccination:To be considered for U.S.-based positions unless
currently employed by WCG, where permitted by applicable law
(including any applicable reasonable accommodation, medical or
religious exemption), candidates must have received or be willing
to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by start date.
- Works with Product Manager, scientists, analysts and users to
fully understand product vision, scope, priorities, and
- Produces software and system designs.
- Develops software and systems to meet all end-user, functional,
performance and regulatory requirements.
- Creates source code, automated tests, software builds and
- Reviews or helps maintain software design and documentation,
including, but not limited to:
- Software/System Architecture & Design specs
- Data models
- UI wireframes
- Development and technology standards and processes
- Provides development task estimates to project managers.
- Provides technical review of requirements documents and test
What You Will Bring:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in web or mobile app
- A minimum of 1 year experience using Angular 4 or later
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent
- Experience developing in an agile or scrum environment
- Strong knowledge of GAMP, GCP and FDA's 21 CFR Part 11 a
- Knowledge of C-DISC standards or experience with clinical
research data a plus
- Positivity, ability to problem solve, eagerness to learn and
team collaboration and enthusiasm to build software for our
What We Offer:WCG offers competitive base pay and an annual bonus
with a comprehensive benefits package (one of the best in the
industry!). You will also work with excellent teams in an
environment that thrives on innovation and forward-thinking.
Looking for advancement? WCG offers many growth opportunities
within the company through internal promotion! Benefits
- Robust medical, dental and vision plans within 30 days of
- 20 PTO days to start and 12 paid holidays annually
- Matching 401K program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Much, much more!!!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:WCG is very proud to be an
equal opportunity employer! Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin or ancestry, religion or creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability,
genetic information, citizenship, veteran status, reprisal or any
other legally recognized basis or status protected by federal,
state or local law.
Keywords: WCG, Miami , Senior Software Developer for Web and Mobile Apps- REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!