Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: November 26, 2022
PuzzleHR is a managed talent recruiter hiring on behalf of
EcomHaloAbout EcomHalo:It all started when two logistics CEOs
envisioned an ecommerce services platform that combined decades of
shipping expertise with the ability to help customers accelerate
omnichannel ecommerce and diversify revenue growth.Over the last
ten years, they built a national network of warehouses and
established vendor numbers and direct software connections to the
world's largest retailers (including Walmart, Target, HSN/QVC,
etc).The result . . . The Halo Effect. EcomHalo--- provides
sustainable shipping and the ability to introduce our customers to
new ecommerce retail platforms while managing all services through
one cloud-based dashboard.Summary:The ideal candidate will be
responsible for designing and maintaining our website and customer
facing app. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing
creative ideas for our website/app, as well as creating visual
elements that are in line with our branding. You will be working
closely with our web development team to ensure proper and
hassle-free implementation. To be successful in this role, you will
need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in
HTML and CSS and graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop.As
a member of the EcomHalo Team, you will benefit from an environment
where everything is achievable. We aim to be a place where you
- Write Your Career Story. Because we are solving some of the
most difficult problems in global commerce, you have the
opportunity to write the story that will make your career.
- Experience Global Impact and Global Connection. At EcomHalo we
benefit from diverse cultures and perspectives in service of the
- Grow With an Ownership Mindset. We believe that great
innovation comes from great transparency. We are more resilient and
more creative when we have an inclusive and transparent culture
where everyone knows our strengths and opportunities. What You'll
Do:Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with stakeholders.
- Creation and implementation of WordPress theme updates and
- Testing and improving the design of the website and app.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content and
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they
are in line with our branding.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows,
site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe
Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Proficiency in front-end development web programming languages
- Good understanding of WordPress
- Good understanding of search engine optimization
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and cross-device
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols,
standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills. We recognize that people come
with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical
requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see
listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of
experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation
and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds
to apply to our positions.Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Basic Life Insurance
- Variety of voluntary benefits, such as, short term
- Competitive Salary, Performance Bonus
- Paid Maternity/Parental Leave Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
Keywords: PuzzleHR, Miami , Web Designer, IT / Software / Systems , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!