Posted on: March 19, 2023
At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative,
creative Rock Stars!
- South Florida Business Journal, Best Places to Work
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces of 2020
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America - 2015 -
- Marketing Campaign of the Year for Telehealth - Business
Intelligence Group's Public Relations & Marketing Excellence Award
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Service (Gold) - Customer
Sales and Service World Awards - - 2019
- Customer Service Department of the Year (Gold) - Customer Sales
and Service World Awards - 2018
Modernizing Medicine is delivering truly disruptive and
transformative products and services that will impact the
healthcare industry. The work we do makes a difference.
Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare
information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve
patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end specialty-specific solutions
from practice management, through EMR to Revenue Cycle Management
(RCM) that maximize office interactions, patient visits,
collections and reimbursements.
Modernizing Medicine is seeking a Software Architect to design,
document, implement, assess, and maintain software solutions to
improve software delivery, observability, audit-ability, and
efficiency of the development and operations team through tool
selection, education, mentoring, implementation, and documentation.
This role will partner with Software Development, Quality
Assurance, Information Security, Site Reliability Engineering,
Network Operations, and others within the organization to automate,
streamline, troubleshoot, and guide decisions in the areas of
DevOps/GitOps and Site Reliability Engineering.
To be successful as a Senior Staff Engineer, you should demonstrate
a leadership mindset, solid operational experience, and
problem-solving ability. Ultimately, a top-notch DevOps Architect
should have exceptional communication skills, be knowledgeable
about the latest industry trends, and be highly innovative.
- Assess existing solutions for fit, consistency, strategic
positioning, and maintainability.
- Collaboratively design, document, and communication of
- Interpret business and functional software integration
requirements into well-tested, easily maintained software solutions
focusing on enhancement and delivery of core frameworks and
- Steward software through software development lifecycle (SDLC),
including creating and interpreting specifications, implementing
solutions, testing, ensuring solutions are delivered into the
correct versions of the software, ensuring deployed versions
function correctly in production environments, and correcting
problems discovered at any point during software development life
cycle in a timely fashion.
- Coach and collaborate with software development teams, Cloud
Operations, and other constituents to ensure the software is
secure, scalable, highly available, performs well, and meets
industry best practices, including appropriate design patterns,
- Manage time effectively with minimal supervision to accurately
document solutions scope projects while meeting
- This position will primarily focus on DevOps/GitOps processes
and tooling, but in this role, responsibilities and areas of focus
will shift as company priorities, and strategies shift.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, preferred.
- 3+ years with Terraform and similar toolchains.
- 3+ years of experience with Kubernetes in a production
environment at scale.
- Experience with the AWS Cloud offering - for example, EKS, RDS
Aurora, RDS Mysql,
- DocumentDB, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB.
- Experience with Prometheus, Grafana, ArgoCD, Jenkins, Git, and
- Ability to implement, deploy and configure the hardware and
software required to operate a modern
- Java web application, including CPU, Memory and Storage
requirements, JMS implementations, and web server implementations
- Strong ability to solicit high-value input and feedback from
team members and incorporate feedback into software
- Experience with Java application development and hosting with
the ability to debug and produce software.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong commitment to quality, long-term value, and
- 5+ years implementing common OO and SOA based principles,
particularly Microservice principles.
- Experience scaling systems in a Cloud Environment
- Experience with load-balanced applications.
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights:
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance
Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Resource Groups
- Professional development opportunities including tuition
reimbursement programs and unlimited access to LinkedIn
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations,
quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and
Keywords: Edjuster, Miami , Software Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...