Lead Specialist-Client Services Management
Posted on: May 19, 2019
What you'll be doing...
You will manage multiple projects and work with a diverse team of
individuals to drive customer goals to fruition. You will work
collaboratively with the customer to bring next generation services
to the current network.
- Lifecycle governance
- Matrix manage all resources (internal and external) responsible
to deliver services and meet contractual commitments.
- Proactively develop and maintain executive client relationships
as well as build new relationships within the account.
- Establish and maintain client governance communication.
- Highlight value and enhance opportunities to drive new revenue
- Provide consultancy and decisions on behalf of the organization
as part of high level service reviews.
- Contract management and compliance
- Attain client service levels and service deliverables based on
contractual commitments, by analyzing all contract requirements to
develop service blueprint, managing global Day 2 Operations
including contracted requirements assurance.
- Provide Global Client Services inputs during the presales
phase, and provide key support during the Deal Lifecycle Management
- Global service level management
- Monitor SLA agreements to ensure compliance.
- Ensure SLA reporting for customer network performance is
provided and ensure service levels are attained which includes
managing KPIs of internal supplier groups (Order Management,
Billing and Repair).
- Proactively develop global risk mitigation strategies to ensure
contracted SLA's are met.
- Financial management
- Provide financial management support relative to contractual
commitments and SLA's, including Billing account strategy, setup
and optimization, adapted to customer's financial needs.
- Oversee global customer financial management results and
- Customer experience
- Maintain knowledge of the customer's regional operations and
complex integrated solutions and delivery of associated business
- Manage Verizon Services from delivery (along with Project
Management) to Lifecycle support and achievement of associated
service levels that deliver contracted business solutions.
- Develop solutions for complex business and client
- Global service plan and service improvement plan
- Create and maintain versions of the Global Service Plan and any
other service related documents.
- Establish and maintain Service Improvement Plans for key
performance metrics at risk and/or maintaining the Continual
Service Improvement (CSI) roadmap.
- Capacity management
- Ensure service capacity is matched as agreed upon for current
and future business demands of the customer.
- Handle the planning, optimization of network setup and
configuration to comply with customer systems and business
- Service continuity management and problem management
- Ensure all services can be recovered in line with agreed
business needs, budget and timelines (availability and SLA
- Be accountable for proactive analysis and assessment of
problems to proactively address and resolve problems.
- Develop Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP) processes along with the
client and keep track of risk assessments on behalf of the
- Online enablement
- Drive online and eMedia tool enablement and adoption.
- Assist the customer with registration and enrollment for
Verizon Enterprise Center (VEC) Tools and other online solutions
provided to the customer.
- Provide training to the customer as required.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with business software including Microsoft
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver's license.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with
experience presenting to top level executives.
- Five or more years of Telecom experience, preferably managing
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- ITIL certification.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Miami , Lead Specialist-Client Services Management, IT / Software / Systems , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!