Posted on: November 22, 2021
Corporate - Limited Liability Companies and Corporations
- Manage company-wide entity database.
- Manage preparation of formation documents for new
- Manage EIN numbers for new entities created.
- Manage the change of Registered Agent, Manager or Authorized
- Manage the dissolution of entities.
- Manage registering foreign entities to transact business in
- Manage internal drive to make sure all corporate documents are
saved in the correct folders for all entities.
- Manage review of relevant invoices for accuracy.
- Manage review of operating agreements and prepare operating
agreement abstracts for each project.
- Manage other Secretary of State filings as needed. Compliance
- Manage consistency between project documents.
- Coordinate with accounting department on matters of
- Manage logs of all material decisions and actions of
- Coordinate with project team on securing necessary
- Manage review of loan agreements, purchase and sale agreements,
leases, and prepare abstracts of same.
- Coordinate with legal and project teams to formalize reporting
requirements with monthly team meetings on each project.
- Manage preparation of weekly trackers and other reporting
requirements as needed.
- Coordinate drafting of legal notices.
- Coordinate drafting and review of minutes for critical
- Coordinate preparation of legal reports and memos.
- Manage critical correspondence for internal team members upon
- Manage the drafting and negotiation of nondisclosure and other
types of agreements.
- Coordinate with legal and project teams on insurance and other
risk management issues.
- Manage the renewal of Local Business Tax Receipts and
Certificates of Use companywide, and maintain database and tracking
Keywords: Terra, Miami , Corporate Paralegal, Legal , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!