Paralegal/Legal Assistant -Commercial Litigation - 2nd shift
Company: Solomon Search Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Here is your chance to work the 2nd shift!
Work from 3-11pm or, 4pm to midnight Mon-Fri
Permanent (in-office) opportunity! Boutique Business Litigation law
firm is seeking a Litigation Paralegal/Legal Assistant to support
their beautiful Miami office for a 2nd shift. This 2nd shift is
required because many of the firm's clients are on the west coast
and filings must be done by midnight. No moonlighting please! This
is not a part time position or temp. The Paralegal/Legal Assistant
should be employed ONLY with their firm.
The ideal Paralegal/Legal Assistant will have at least 5 years
experience working in litigation with trial prep experience.
Annual salary from 65-80k doe
PERKS: Paid medical insurance and CLE credits. The MetroRail makes
stops within the building and is excellent for commuting. The firm
will pay/reimburse for MetroPass.
- Paralegal/Legal Assistant must be able to work in a fast-paced
- The Paralegal/Legal Assistant must have Litigation
- Complex litigation
- filing in state and federal courts is mandatory
- Must have experience the handle heavy eDiscovery, uploading
files, trial prep and may attend trials, exhibit books, trial
- Healthcare law is ideal** but not mandatory
- Independent and capable self-starter
- Strong interpersonal skills and multi-tasking
- General knowledge of Florida Rules of Civil Procedures
- Paralegal/Legal Assistant candidate must have excellent verbal,
written and phone skills
- Software knowledge with Microsoft Word and Outlook.
Paralegal/Legal Assistant must be able to pass a criminal
background screening and have verifiable references.
Please apply today for consideration.
Keywords: Solomon Search Group, Miami , Paralegal/Legal Assistant -Commercial Litigation - 2nd shift, Legal , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!