Team Lead, Document Imaging & Fulfillment
Company: PHH Mortgage Corporation
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: January 17, 2020
The Team Lead, Document Imaging is responsible for monitoring team
performance throughout the month to ensure Assignments are executed
or sent to third parties within the required time frames.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partners with the Operations Supervisor to prioritize the
distribution of all assignment requests to the team to ensure all
required deadlines are met.
- Monitors team performance throughout month to ensure
Assignments are executed or sent to third parties within the
required time frames.
- Responds to complex reporting issues during periods of elevated
volumes and projects.
- Works with the Operations Supervisor to hire and train new team
- Encourages initiatives to improve process efficiencies and
reduce costs to complete Assignments
- Assist associates in defining individual development plans and
yearly objectives. Leads special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military
- 3-5 years of mortgage industry experience
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Demonstrate exemplary skills of collaboration, creative
leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding and analytical interpretation of State and
Federal regulations; Legal contractual language dealing with
Custodial, Agency, Investor, Trust, PSA, Transfer Instructions or
deal documents, etc. with ability to apply language/terms to
current work demands as possible curative
- PC literate " MS Office proficiency along with Access Database
navigation & Business Objects expediency
- Effective oral and written communication skills within all
personnel levels both internal and external
- Ability to listen effectively, utilize deductive reasoning &
negotiation skills resulting in timely professional feedback at all
- Strong organizational skills that support flexibility in a fast
paced, multi tasked, high priority results driven environment
- Demonstrable decision-making ability/analytical skills
- Excellent project management/long range planning skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve results
- Must be able to lift and carry up to a 35 lbs box with
- Travel may be required.
- Flexibility to work hours to meet required deadlines.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an
affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have
a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please
let us know.
US-FL-West Palm Beach
Keywords: PHH Mortgage Corporation, Miami , Team Lead, Document Imaging & Fulfillment, Other , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!