Ground Operations Scheduler
Company: Atlas Air, Inc
Posted on: May 21, 2020
Job ID: 2020-3267# of Openings: 1Category: Ground
OperationsCity: MiamiState: FLCompany: Atlas Air, IncOverview
Primary responsibility is to schedule the day-to-day operational
activities such as; flight, hotel and transportation for all
Passenger Service Representatives and Loadmasters. Coordinate work
schedule for all Passenger Service Representatives and Loadmasters.
Work with vendor management on scheduling Contracted Passenger
- Responsible for scheduling the day-to-day operational
activities for Passenger Service Representatives and Loadmasters,
such as travel and transportation to and from gateway airport.
- Ensure passenger and air cargo flights are appropriately
staffed with Passengers Service Representative(s) and/or
Loadmasters to ensure on time flight departures and arrivals.
- Partner with vendors' management to ensure proper staff
(contracts employees) coverage for all flights.
- Enters the appropriate names and payloads in the AIMS
- Coordinates all travel and transportation requirements using
the CTC travel agency system.
- Constant monitoring of aircraft flights to ensure coverage at
- Tracks and submit biweekly the payroll for Passenger Service
Representatives and the Loadmasters.
- Ensures the Passenger Service Representatives and Loadmasters'
monthly expense reports are submitted, accurate and forwarded to
- Close working relationship and coordination with the GCC, HDQ
Coordinators, Loadmasters, Special Loads and Training teams.
- Other special projects, as required by management.
- 3-5 years of related experience with administration, planning,
scheduling, or dispatching in aviation, transportation, or
- BA or equivalent experience.
- Extensive knowledge of personnel scheduling and aircraft
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word software.
- Poses comprehensive data input and related experience.
- Must be able to work under very general supervision.
- Knowledgeable of related regulations.
- Must possess critical thinking skills and the ability provide
solutions to operational disruptions, such as lack of coverage,
mechanical issues, security, weather events, etc...)
- Must be well organized and able to communicate well both
verbally and in writing to liaison frequently with both internal
and external contacts.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team based,
fast paced, high stress environment.
- Able to work shifts, nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
- Travel may be required.
- Oral/written communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast paced work environment.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Time-management skills.
- Team player.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to
afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age,
disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other
characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with
federal, state and local laws.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an
applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the
Law document at .
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here:
LI20 GH19 PI120326712
Keywords: Atlas Air, Inc, Miami , Ground Operations Scheduler, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!