Director Shared Services Roswell, GA
Company Description "Vishek Negi"
METASYS TECHNOLOGIES INC.
'I will prefer e-mail along with attached resume & job that is
being applied for'.
Job Description The Leader of the Shared Services Organization
works with the senior executive team as well as business and
corporate leaders to address the organization’s critical focus on
enhancing the customer experience, operational discipline and
company-wide areas of scalability and efficiency, performance
improvement, service enhancement, and product development.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Assess the current Shared Services Organization to create a
strategy and vision around the development and documentation of
future state process flows, to identify needed organizational and
• Lead integration projects
• Define and enlarge the scope of services to be shared for
regional purposes (efficiency, security and cost benefits)
• Quickly establish solid relationships with business unit
leadership and other senior executives. Ensure customer
satisfaction by leading the collaborative development of service
level agreements, adhering to those agreements and monitoring
costs, quality and timeliness.
• Develop and lead a high functioning team with a focus on
operational discipline and enhancing the customer experience.
• Lead the effort to build out and enhance new work streams
geared toward operational efficiency and automation of deliverables
used during the business life-cycle. Clearly communicate business
value, project statistics and issues to business leadership and
business sponsors. Lead the alignment of the service delivery
strategy with the business strategy.
Skills and Attributes Requirements
• Deep understanding of shared services organizations and
models. Demonstrated ability in setting strategy, driving
performance, consistently producing superior results, cultivating
ownership while enforcing company policies and applicable law.
• Client-focused individual with experience implementing large
scale process changes. Ability to develop innovative solutions to
complicated process issues in a fast-paced and demanding
• Strong communicator with the ability to artfully influence,
persuade and drive action. A collaborative management style and a
strong customer service orientation.
• Proven ability to work effectively cross-functionally with
senior levels in the organization.
• Wide-range of experience in the areas of human resources,
finance, supply chain and program management.
• Corporate insurance as well as contractual and legal
Qualifications • Must have at least three years of experience in
an international company/environment.
• Minimum 20 years of professional experience including with at
least 5 years focused on leading in a shared services
• An undergraduate degree in business or business related
(Accounting, Finance, Business, etc) field is required, an advanced
degree, preferably an MBA, is preferred.
• Ability to travel 30% of the time
Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.