Coral Hospitality is conducting a search for an energetic and
entrepreneurial person with a keen business acumen to manage this
Private Club. We are looking for that special person who wants to
be empowered and create an inspired culture.
This Club is located in the Miami Beach area and is the
modern-day Lifestyle Club that fulfills the active passion for its
Members and Guests by delivering memorable life experiences.
Candidates must be well-polished, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic
and demonstrate success in delivering membership satisfaction while
meeting ownership goals. The candidate must be bi-lingual in
Spanish / English. This position requires a hands-on history of
strong Food & Beverage expertise and management while at the same
time having the personality and skill set to interact with members
and guest. Sales and Marketing experience would be considered a
Work closely with the other department leaders in creating and
fostering an environment of inspired culture and success.
Responsible for operation of all aspects of the club and
coordination with the Corporate Office to ensure ownership
objectives are achieved.
Candidates must be willing and able to work a varied schedule
that include early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays.
Clearly plan, direct, communicate, assign and delegate
responsibility and authority for a successful club operation.
Oversee the hiring, training, development and scheduling all
staff, ensuring all service standards are consistently adhered
Monitor cost controls of food, beverage, and labor.
Ensure payroll is accurate and complete.
Membership sales oversight and support.
1. Prepares budgets, staffing and general operating
2. Monitors the club’s financial operations and directs club
personal as necessary to help assure that ownership goals are
3. Functions as the administrative oversight of all
4. Plans and coordinates training and professional development
programs for himself or herself and club personnel.
5. Assists the Corporate Office in developing and implementing
strategic plans, membership sales/promotions, annual business
plans, operating reports, forecasts and budgets.
6. Monitors safety conditions and employees’ conformance with
safety procedures; updates emergency plans and procedures and
assures that effective training for these programs are conducted in
7. Maintains contact with members and guest to assure maximum
member and guest satisfaction.
8. Receives and resolves complaints from club members, guests
9. Assures that the club’s preventive maintenance and energy
management programs and Master Plan are on schedule and in use.
10. Assists in the planning of facility improvements,
remodeling, construction and repair.
11. Participates in ongoing facility inspections throughout the
club to assure that cleanliness, maintenance, safety and other
standards are consistently attained.
12. Attends management and staff meetings as scheduled.
13. Interacts with members and guests, answering questions,
solving problems, overseeing services and cleanliness and showing
the club facilities to visitors.
14. Serves as a club representative within the community.
15. Counsels with other managers and employees about employee
grievances and complaints; directs problem correction where
16. Monitors labor; evaluates schedules and actual labor hours
17. Researches new products and develops an analysis of their
costs and benefits.
19. Reviews all accidents, completes accident reports and
reports incident to corporate office and insurance company.
20. Advises Corporate Office about the development and revision
of club By-Laws and policies; consistently enforces all
21. Ensures that all legal and corporate requirements are
22. May perform clubhouse opening and closing duties, including
those related to security.
23. Monitors employee dress codes and member dress codes as
24. Completes other appropriate assignments requested by the
Corporate Office or Ownership.
A minimum of five years of progressive managerial experience as
a General Manager, Assistant General Manager or Clubhouse Manager
in a high quality venue such as a destination resort, hotel or
high-end/high volume residential or stand-alone club. Very strong
Food & Beverage skills are essential.
The Candidate must have a strong focus on attention to detail
and the ability to instill or require this in their management and
operations team. A Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in
Hospitality, Restaurant or related field is preferred. In lieu of
the degree, substantial high-end, club, resort, or hospitality
experience will be considered. Excellent bi-lingual Spanish /
English verbal & written communication, and supervisory skills a
Annual salary range is $ 120 , 000 to $ 140 , 000 – Commensurate
Coral Hospitality and The Club are equal opportunity
employers committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an
inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other
status or characteristic protected by law. Pre-employment
background screening and reference checks will be conducted.
Get Updates Are you interested in hearing about new
opportunities at Coral Hospitality, LLC in real time? Enter
your email address to be notified automatically when new positions