If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process.
Inventory Analyst-DEP Miami, FL, US
30+ days ago Requisition ID: 1073
Mobis Parts Miami, LLC, a subsidiary of Hyundai MOBIS , is a
Tier 1 genuine parts and accessories supplier to Hyundai and Kia
distributors throughout the Caribbean and Latin American markets.
We are currently seeking an Inventory Analyst-DEP to join our
Miami, FL team.
MPMI is setting up a Flagship program to drive strong
performance throughout the Distributor network. The goal of the
Distributor Enhancement Program (DEP) is to maximize Market
potential through collaboration with Distributor.
The role of the Inventory Analyst is to collect data, conduct
comprehensive data analysis, formulate plans to enhance operations.
This includes on-site visits to Distributor facility and Inventory
health analysis. The Inventory Analyst will support the Distributor
parts inventory management optimization efforts by consulting with
the Distributor parts management team on optimal parts inventory
management best practices such as reducing obsolescence,
implementing process improvements, thereby ensuring top customer’s
service levels. Data analysis is key to the success of this
2. FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Broad Scope of Work:
• Evaluate the Strengths and Weaknesses of the Distributor
Opportunities and Solutions to enhance the Business.
• The approach will include rigorous planning and KPI tracking
and high impact
interventions focused on dealership management, team performance
• This role will be integral in supporting the set-up and
integration of KPIs as
well as supporting the Distributors with the set-up of relevant
• This role represents an outstanding opportunity for someone to
significantly on the performance of the company and help shape
the future of
- Inventory Management
• Analyze current status of part class & align with Mobis
• Analyze demand management methodology & relevance to
• Analyze current stocking effectiveness and fine tune to make
• Stock Health analysis based on last 5 year demand
- Responsible for communications with distributor throughout
program period. The correspondence will include: Objectives &
progress vs. objectives & progress (or lack of) against all
- Consistently communicate the progress of each distributor to
both distributor & MPMI stakeholders.
- Work closely with other team members on the DEP Program to
program is fully integrated and goals are aligned.
- Responsible for setting, tracking and reporting of project
· Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the
Experience and Education
· Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree with major in
- Supply Chain Management or
- Business Management/Data Analytics
· 3 years of inventory planning experience
Skills and Abilities
· Fluency in Spanish is required.
· Experience with performance measurements (KPI’s) to steer and
• Experience with Demand forecasting and order planning software
· Business Intelligence and statistical analysis
- Collect data and establish facts and identify trends and
- Integrate information from a variety of sources with varied
levels of complexity
- Review and interpret and evaluate statistical information
- Formulate and test hypotheses for the purpose of forecasting
· Computer Software utilization experience - MS Excel, Access,
MS SQL and similar tools
· Supply Chain Management Knowledge of the principles and
methodology for a process-orientated, integrated approach to
procuring and delivering products and services to customers.
3. PHYSICAL DEMAND
· Occasionally move about inside the office to access file
cabinets, office machinery, etc.
· Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity
machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer
4. PROBLEM SOLVING/DECISION MAKING
· This position requires high level of independent judgment and
requires the candidate to have the management skills and relevant
experience required to troubleshoot and solve day to day
operational issues. Exposure to SWOT analysis is a plus.
· Acts with Integrity: Demonstrates responsible, ethical and
honest behavior in all Mobis roles, tasks and responsibilities;
models Mobis values.
· Problem Solving: Reacts quickly and appropriately to problems
in the PDC; follows-up in a timely manner to issues not immediately
resolvable; ties all loose ends.
· Customer Driven: Creates a customer-focused environment in
which excellent service is provided to all Customers; sees business
through the eyes of the Customer.
· Gets Things Done: Motivates self and others to accomplish
important objectives despite a complex environment and multiple
demands; creates a sense of urgency; delegates appropriately.
· Communicates Effectively: Communicates clearly and concisely
with all audiences; keeps others informed and listens carefully to
input and feedback; adapts messages to fit audience.
· Plans Strategically: Demonstrates the ability to determine
goals, direction and action steps necessary to maximize short-term
Equal Opportunity Disclaimer: MOBIS Parts Miami, LLC is an equal
employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against
applicants or employees because of race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, age, citizenship status, disability status of an
otherwise qualified individual, membership or application for
membership in an uniformed service, or membership in any other
class protected by applicable law. Applicants who require
reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or
interview process should notify the Head of Human Resources.