ShoreWise Consulting is a world class IT solution provider
offering technology solutions and managed services in verticals
such as Customer Contact, Healthcare and Finance (banking &
Job Description Oracle E--Business suite implementation/support
experience -They can be an SME in any of the modules (GL, AP, AR
etc.) does not matter which one, but this is highly desirable
Ensures that service levels defined for the overall deployed
products and services are maintained and continually improved, and
that any problems with the day-to-day delivery of services by the
third party Service Provider are minimized.
Enforce adherence to ITIL processes and best practices around
the world to support the financial systems projects
Would like someone who has a balance of the user/business
Should not be too technical
Must understand and be comfortable working with the users
Must be able to effectively relay requirements to the
Functional experience is fine, but should have good business
experience - Business Analyst
Must understand the technical aspects enough to not over promise
to the business
Must speak the business language because they will be dealing
with the business heavily
• Experience with Oracle Financials or equivalent ERP
• Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Suite (OBIEE &
• Exposure to data modeling for data warehouse – star, snowflake
• Strong understanding of finance, accounting and accounts
• This position requires an individual with a strong background
supporting the Oracle
• Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g (OBIEE) modules
including interactive and enterprise reporting, ad-hoc query and
analysis, animated charting options, and actionable collaboration
• Undergraduate degree in CS/CE/CIS/MIS/Engineering/Technology
or related field or equivalent experience and/or training.
• Ten plus years of Information Technology experience.
• Five plus years of experience with direct, hands-on design,
implementation, extended maintenance and support experience of
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g (OBIEE), Oracle
BI Financial Application, etc.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, having
organizational and interpersonal competencies. Detail-oriented and
having strong problem solving skills.
• Demonstrable success in requirement analysis, functional and
technical specification development, data extraction logic, and
troubleshooting system issues.
Additional Information Minimum 6 Months contract with
possibility of extension