Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill a Warehouse Clerk/Material Handler job in Doral, FL. This is a
Contract to hire job. As a Warehouse Clerk/Material Handler you
will be responsible for order filling, picking and packing orders
for shipment. This company has been around for years and they
promote from with in, so there?s excellent growth potential.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse Clerk/Material Handler job
• Place parts in proper location after identifying and verifying
• Pick and file orders;
• Receive parts and disburse to proper bins;
• Maintain product inventory by using handled scanners and PC;
• Scan certifications, packing slips, test reports, and pertinent
documents associated with the item being received.
• Match paperwork to box and prepare billing labels for appropriate
freight forwarder; and
• Forklift operation a plus (Sit-down, Raymond/Cherry Picker)
• Perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
• At least 6months of warehouse experience;
• A high school diploma or general education degree (GED);
• The ability to lift up to 50-70 lbs;
• The ability to stand and walk on cement floors for a long periods
of time throughout the workday; and
• A fluency in English (written and verbal).
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse
Clerk/Material Handler job in Doral, FL or you can visit our
website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that
are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer