Company: Spire Consulting Group, LLC
Posted on: April 8, 2021
We strive to get the brightest minds in the industry that love
their work. Spire Consulting Group, LLC (Spire)'s cultural
framework is built on integrity, value, dedication, and team. At
the heart, we focus on encouraging each employee's career growth
and opportunity and providing exemplary client results. We are
inspired by a compelling purpose to 'ensure a vision becomes a
reality' for clients and employees alike. Spire has built a
reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the
communities in which we live and work. So, why take a job when you
can live an adventure? POSITION SUMMARY Spire Consulting Group, LLC
is an established, multi-disciplined construction management and
engineering consulting firm serving owners, general contractors,
attorneys, financial institutions and sureties. Spire is currently
seeking an Associate Principal - Claims & Litigation to assist with
a variety of construction consulting projects. RESPONSIBILITIES
CLAIMS & LITIGATION SERVICES--
- Analyze, develop and prepare claims by evaluating project
planning, costs, schedules, construction-related claims and
quantification of damages in the areas of standard of care,
schedule delay and acceleration, productivity loss, late and/or
excessive changes, deficient drawings and specifications, and due
- Provide expert verbal testimony regarding matters related to
cost, schedule, construction management and construction
- Cost related construction defect analysis.
- Review and analyze construction contracts.
- Prepare reports and presentations for expert witness use during
mediation, arbitration & litigation.
- Develop graphics and demonstrative aids.
- Perform industry and legal research.
- QA/QC (consistency, formatting, fact checking for reports).
- Provide pre-construction support to owners.
- Provide program / construction management services. COST
- Generation and evaluation of construction cost estimates.
- Perform quantity take offs for preparation of detailed cost
- Prepare and review/analyze change orders.
- Perform QA/QC on cost estimates prepared by others.
- Construction cost estimate review and validation ENGAGEMENT
- Responsible for revenue generation.
- Support business development with preparation of proposed scope
of work, budgeted hours, resource allocation and work plan as
- Provide project progress updates to management.
- Manage team members and delegate tasks.
- Coordinate with clients to set up meetings & interviews. SKILLS
- High degree of initiative, personal responsibility, and
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects while
meeting required goals and deadlines.
- Positive attitude, flexible and a high level of enthusiasm and
- Excellent organization skills, strong analytical, oral and
written communication skills.
- Collaborative, team-oriented attitude; willing to pitch in
wherever needed to assist the team.
- Ability to interact and communicate with a variety of
individuals at multiple levels within the organization with minimal
- Be comfortable developing and presenting material at industry
- Be self-starting and able to work extended periods with limited
- Be interested in the opportunity to establish a long-term
presence in the market.
- Able to work in a diverse and fast paced environment.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in engineering, construction or
- Have consulting experience.
- Have 10 to 15 years of engineering, construction or related
- Have at least five years' experience performing claims/
litigation support services.
- Have experience with large scale (greater than $50 million)
construction projects. PREFERRED
- Hold a master's degree in engineering, construction or related
- Have testified as an expert witness.
- Have at least five years' experience performing cost estimating
- Have at least five years' experience performing program /
construction management services.
- Hold or be interested in acquiring professional certifications
within areas of expertise (PE, CCE, PMP a plus but not required).
PREFERRED SERVICE FOCUS
- Primary - Claims / litigation.
- Secondary - Project/Construction Management PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Health coverage for employee and family through medical,
dental, and vision plans
- Financial protection through life, disability, and travel
- 401(k) Plan with a generous match up to 6%
- Tax advantages through FSA, HSA, and Dependent Care FSA
expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Employee assistance program
- 24Hour Fitness corporate rate
- LifeCare/LifeMart discount program (including travel,
entertainment, financial services)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays
- Community service opportunities
- Company social events / outings (including company retreat,
happy hours, concerts, bowling, and many other fun excursions).
This is your chance to grow your career and have fun while you're
at it. When you join Spire, you do more than advance your career,
you become part of the Spire family that drives innovation,
passion, embrace change, and celebrates the wins of personal and
company success. Spire Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal
Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. All
eligible candidates are invited to apply. Corporate
Downtown - Norwood Tower 114 West 7th Street, Suite 1300
Austin, Texas 78701 +1 (512) 745-8825 Houston Regional Office
Upper Kirby District - Greenway Plaza 1 Greenway Plaza, Suite
Houston, Texas 77046 +1 (281) 549-2939 Regional Office
Long Beach - 444 West Ocean +1 (213) 634-1682 Miami Regional
Downtown - Miami Center +1 (305) 783-3971 New York Regional
Manhattan - 100 Park Avenue 100 Park Avenue, 16th Floor
New York, New York 10017 +1 (646) 849-3800 Regional Office
Financial District - One Sansome Street 1 Sansome Street, Suite
San Francisco, California 94104 +1 (510) 694-0719 Regional
Uptown - Victory Park
Keywords: Spire Consulting Group, LLC, Miami , Associate Principal, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!