Urgent! Software Test Engineer - Remote
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Kelly Services is seeking a Software Test Engineer for a
contract position Client in Weston, FL..***--If this position may
be interested to you, please email me back at (with your most up to
date resume in word format) and advise the best time and number at
which you can be reached ****Job Title: Software Test
EngineerLocation: Remote due to COVID - (Company based in--Weston,
FL, 33331)Type: Contract (W2)--Length: 12 months'Pay Rate ---$40-
$58 per hourAvailable positions- 4 --(mid and senior level
positions)--We need a highly motivated and skilled Staff Software
Test Engineer who is passionate about using modern software
engineering and testing principles to deliver robust applications
to our global users. The Staff Software Test Engineer will plan the
schedule and manage test activities for features or projects as
well as evaluate standards and special
- Active collaboration & participation within Scrum team
- Review User Stories, analyze software requirements with
business analysts, designers and developers to ensure they are
clear and testable.
- Participate in software design reviews.
- Create, review, and execute manual and/or automated test cases
to verify the correct functionality, usability, performance and
reliability of systems and applications as part of the CI/CD
- Under supervision, create test strategy and test designs.
- Executes test plans with minimal supervision to verify
adherence to the company's development process and software
- Creates clearly documented bug reports for anomalies found
during test procedures. Verify bug fixes and document results.
- Document and communicate testing activities and results.
Provide regular progress reports.
- Assist in test planning and risk analysis activities.
- Engage/Collaborate with cross-functional teams. Works closely
with development and support groups to facilitate software
- Directly responsible for due dates, metrics, etc.
- Independently determines and develops approach to
- Own and lead small scale projects/initiatives. Demonstrate
ability to improve small scale procedures and processes.
- May periodically lead and train less experienced
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
or related field
- 4+ years software testing experience
- Knowledge of C++ and Python preferred.
- Experience in a regulated software development environment
- Demonstrated experience using Windows, Microsoft Office, and
- Demonstrated experience with version control systems such as
- Demonstrated experience with defect tracking systems such as
- Demonstrated experience in the following: software testing
methods, test case development and software development
- Strong aptitude and interest in manual/automated system and
software testing required.
- May require attendance in cadaver labs or O.R. settingSoma
PatanaikIT RecruiterEmail: Web Phone no- 630-270-7630Why Kelly--?By
partnering with Kelly IT, you'll have direct connections to top
companies around the globe-giving you the chance to put your tech
skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and
high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only
constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help
you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to
help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career
forward.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Miami , Urgent! Software Test Engineer - Remote, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!