QA Lead - (Bilingual EN/SP)
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Role: QA Tester / Lead - (Bilingual EN/SP)
- The Test Lead is responsible to lead Testing, documenting,
reporting and coordinate System and user acceptance testing. To
succeed in this role you should have automation knowledge,
capability to lead team of testers.
- Performs testing activities to include: planning, design,
scripting, execution, debugging and reporting tasks.
- Leads, develops, monitors, and executes test activities for
large sized projects.
- Lead the team of Automation testes and should have knowledge of
wider used Automation tools.
- Provides guidance to team members on the scripting and
execution activities to accomplish the test plan and design
- Researches new tools and testing approaches and executes
upon/monitoring the implementation of such items.
- Should perform Post-test execution activities include error
debugging, reporting needs and internal and external
- Serving as a liaison between client, product and IT teams.
- Coordinate User acceptance testing with the client Job
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, plus 8+ years Test lead
- Good industry of Card issuing and Acquiring domain.
- Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for any
- Defining quality standards and metrics for the current
- Working with all stakeholders to ensure that the quality
metrics are reviewed, closed, and agreed upon.
- Create a list of milestones and checkpoints and set measureable
criteria's to check the quality on timely basis.
- Test reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Automation experience
- Test management
- Automation experience.
- Organizational Savvy & Politics
- Accuracy / Attention to Detail
- Clear communication
- Good understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Measurement of Effectiveness
Qualification:This position requires a minimum of a US Bachelor's
degree in computer science, computer information systems or related
fields of study such as information technology, computer
engineering, electrical, electronics and or communications
engineering, or the academic equivalent obtained through a
combination of education and experience.
About VirtusaTeamwork, quality of life, professional and personal
development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join
us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your
growth - one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects,
opportunities and work with state of the art technologies
throughout your career with us.Great minds, great potential: it all
comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team
environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a
dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.Virtusa
was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or
mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other
basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the
basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Keywords: Virtusa, Miami , QA Lead - (Bilingual EN/SP), Other , Dania, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!